Pictures and Videos

https://cdllife.com/2021/south-dako...truck-driver-for-final-destination-chain-job/
178601169_4230869436925936_4233545138788978361_n-696x928.jpeg
did the truck say Western Express on the doors????

No idea since the pictures I saw had none of the tractor.
Possibly on the Trooper fakebook page where they stated they "outed the driver".
CHEERS!!

230,000 U.S. Bridges Need Repair, New Analysis of Federal Data Finds

• 46,000 Are “Structurally Deficient” and in Poor Condition
  • NYC’s Brooklyn Bridge and D.C.’s Theodore Roosevelt Bridge Make List
  • National, State and Local Data Available: artbabridgereport.org

WHAT KIND OF MAYHEM WILL THIS CAUSE??
https://cdllife.com/2021/officials-...n-of-i-40-bridge-after-a-crack-is-discovered/

MUST BE ONE HELLUVA A "CRACK"!!

The UPSIDE is Westbound needn't bother with that Scale, just the worse one on I-55, AND the more compounded TRAFFIC on the 240 South Loop.
Its worse.

Pictures dating to 2016 has shown that same crack on that bridge. It was not long ago when they fortified that thing against a big one from new Madrid.

The firings have commenced against inspectors who missed cracks that big.

They are going to have to tear that down and replace it anyway.

The 55 bridge is not a fun one. Its about 70 years old and is intended to drop into the river on the next quake. Cheaper to haul it for scrap and build a replacement in three months.

North Little Rock-Little Rock 30 is closed. The 75 or so year old bridge across the Arkansas is to be demo'ed and replaced. fairly soon.

Its worse.

North Little Rock-Little Rock 30 is closed. The 75 or so year old bridge across the Arkansas is to be demo'ed and replaced. fairly soon.
That Bridge was creepy in Daylight with Clear Weather.
Nights were weirder BUT it was, To I, smoother than the lumpy 440 "bypass" and a LOT of FUN getting off/onto I-30.
- - - -
Remember that goofy woman Combo "driver" who couldn't figure out which way to go at the "transition": Left....Right....Left.....Right......STRAIGHT!!
- - - -
I'm certain Little Rock will be up and running quicklier than over the Misses Hip.
CHEERS!!

That Bridge was creepy in Daylight with Clear Weather.
Nights were weirder BUT it was, To I, smoother than the lumpy 440 "bypass" and a LOT of FUN getting off/onto I-30.
- - - -
Remember that goofy woman Combo "driver" who couldn't figure out which way to go at the "transition": Left....Right....Left.....Right......STRAIGHT!!
- - - -
I'm certain Little Rock will be up and running quicklier than over the Misses Hip.
CHEERS!!
Much of I 440 was built over a swamp, the right of way was much less costly to buy than other proposed routes. There has been preliminary planning for quite some time to build the 'North Belt Freeway' which will connect Hwy. 67 & North I 440 to I 40 somewhere in the vicinity of I 430 North interchange. This will give West I 40 traffic access to an alternate route & by pass Little Rock/North Little Rock.
Also there is a push to improve Hwy. 67 to Interstate standards from Pocahontas to the Missouri state line.
The Arkansas Trucking Association estimates the economic cost of the Memphis I 40 bridge closure at 2.1 Million per day.
So far I have not heard the bridge failure blamed on truck traffic.

US67 will be I-57 in a few years. They are still laying plastic between plates that have been failing or replaced incessantly since 1962. If you know enough living here you bought a truck to run around in. Cars get beating too much in a few years.

The little rock west east bypass is high way 64. They opened that up with a bypass to Vilonia not long ago. And replaced the bridge deck from that over 67 recently. There is a heavy oversize transformer with axles etc that will come through regularly. 150-200 ton give or take.

What they are trying to do is build out Jacksonville. The bridge there failed on James street. Both sides will be absorbed into Interstate and the current road replaced all the way to cabot. It will be a big time mess.

Here is a video of a aircleaner trick. A little KABOOM and a few taps done.

US67 will be I-57 in a few years. They are still laying plastic between plates that have been failing or replaced incessantly since 1962. If you know enough living here you bought a truck to run around in. Cars get beating too much in a few years.

The little rock west east bypass is high way 64. They opened that up with a bypass to Vilonia not long ago. And replaced the bridge deck from that over 67 recently. There is a heavy oversize transformer with axles etc that will come through regularly. 150-200 ton give or take.

What they are trying to do is build out Jacksonville. The bridge there failed on James street. Both sides will be absorbed into Interstate and the current road replaced all the way to cabot. It will be a big time mess.

Here is a video of a aircleaner trick. A little KABOOM and a few taps done.

WOW, that's what I'd call high impact!

I'm sure most of you have never crossed the old bridge at Vicksburg across the Mississippi.
If you've crossed at night while meeting a Greyhound, reached out the other window and touched a train, and still come off the other end
with clean underwear, you're entitled to be called a truck driver.