Pictures and Videos

I had never seen the front wheels turning to help paralell parking. Today's cars with automated paralell parking helps incompetent, unskilled drivers do what they should be able to do before being issued a driver's license.
I did see a report that more than one big tech company involved in automous car software development now admit software won't be advanced enough for several years to achieve safe self driving vehicles. I wonder if there is any way to account for how many taxpayer dollars has been given to politically connected companies involved in this. These companies will be assured a profit if this research takes a generation or even if the concept is declared to not be feasible.

No hat....can't be him, but i understand your questioning the photo though, it's all due to the guy having the same gigantism syndrome BD is affected with....the big lug.
He will never be able to sit at the bar at Ted's, in WBL either.

He will never be able to sit at the bar at Ted's, in WBL either.
He can't anyways..... Wayne 86ed him for scaring all the chicks out on "Lady's Night",.
young frankenstein he would have an enormous schwanzstucker GIF by foxhorror

I got these pictures today from a coworker who witnessed this. Apparently the driver in broken English told him the brakes were "on fire" so he pulled the pin and literally dropped the trailer without cranking down the landing gear. Then he unloaded his fire extinguisher on it!
IMG_0968.md.jpeg IMG_0966.md.jpeg
Well, he had good access to the brake fire...

I had never seen the front wheels turning to help paralell parking. Today's cars with automated paralell parking helps incompetent, unskilled drivers do what they should be able to do before being issued a driver's license.
I did see a report that more than one big tech company involved in automous car software development now admit software won't be advanced enough for several years to achieve safe self driving vehicles. I wonder if there is any way to account for how many taxpayer dollars has been given to politically connected companies involved in this. These companies will be assured a profit if this research takes a generation or even if the concept is declared to not be feasible.

In time this will work. For many decades NASA would just eject the tanks off of a rocket after take off. These would be junk/waste and just land in the ocean.
Elon Musk now has his ejected rocket fuel tanks propel themselves and land safely onto a tiny barge in the ocean or on a landing pad.
Something once thought impossible and far fetched.
In addition Musk's rockets fly themselves into and back from outer space. No pilot is needed.
Autonomous trucks are already running on limited operations
This will not fit every situation but it is coming at us like it or not. We cannot stop progress