TForce | Poll....... Strike, or no strike..........................

Strike, or no strike.

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crumudgeon

Guru of the Gobblydeguk Constitutionalist
PREMIUM
Credits
Strictly yes or no. This is not "what would you do"?, this is will there be a strike or not.
How you think, no matter how you feel, just yes or no.

Excited Naked Gun GIF by Laff

I don't work for T Force but I see it this way.

Can't really answer because i don't know what the hell is being negotiated?
I'm not asking anyone to think. Imagine we are in Vegas, we go in and there is a bet on the board.
Will T-Force strike or not on Aug. 1st, 2023.
In other words when you go to work on 8/1 will there be a picket line or not.... Simple.........

I'm not asking anyone to think. Imagine we are in Vegas, we go in and there is a bet on the board.
Will T-Force strike or not on Aug. 1st, 2023.
In other words when you go to work on 8/1 will there be a picket line or not.... Simple.........
A poll on trucking boards won’t decide this. So this is clearly for ***** and giggles. The Teamster leadership has stated that if we don’t have a contract on August 1st we aren’t working. That means strike.

The IBT is 100% focused on UPS. Tforce is .006% of the union membership, UPS is 31%.
Tforce is the wnba, no one is watching. Ups is the Superbowl.

A poll on trucking boards won’t decide this. So this is clearly for ***** and giggles. The Teamster leadership has stated that if we don’t have a contract on August 1st we aren’t working. That means strike.
Think what you want, this is not s$#ts and giggles unless you think it is.
I was curious as to how the room felt...

I don't know if he wants a strike/no strike answer? But for sh$to and giggles if he does im assuming that would be hard to say answer not knowing what is offered....

I dont work for T Force but some drivers at our place are friends with several and he said they say strike even at the cost of the company closing the doors. So id say strike.
Few and far between, but they are needed too show just how self-destructive that line of thinking is, I appreciate them.
When I question them in front of their piers, they just get angry and walk away.

I think a lot of our coworkers would rather just keep the status quo and keep working regardless of what is offered instead of striking for what they think they deserve. I think people don’t want a short term sacrifice for a long term gain.
I hear it all the time. They say be glad you have a job, you’ll price yourself right out if a job, what good is a pay raise if you aren’t running any miles (not really a possibility), you’ll take what they give you and like it and my favorite is from the double dippers, don’t rock the boat you’ll ruin a good thing.