TForce | Poll....... Strike, or no strike..........................

Strike, or no strike.

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s not always true. Remember what happened to UPS last contract? They voted overwhelmingly to NOT ratify the contract, but not enough members bothered to even vote! And Hoffa passed the contract anyway!!

On our contract if you don’t bother to vote it’s an automatic YES vote on your behalf…!!
The by-laws were changed 2 years ago

That’s not always true. Remember what happened to UPS last contract? They voted overwhelmingly to NOT ratify the contract, but not enough members bothered to even vote! And Hoffa passed the contract anyway!!

On our contract if you don’t bother to vote it’s an automatic YES vote on your behalf…!!
I may be mistaken, but didn’t O’Brien war wasn’t the IBT constitution amended to prevent this from happening again?

Makes no difference, the contract will pass easily. Get your bitterness and anger out now while you can, you'll have 5 years to let it stew.

I wasn't sure if I remembered that correctly. Just checking.
With my 30 years there I have many friends and colleagues that depend on this contract to get the rewards they deserve.
It seems to be headed in the wrong direction and I find that disturbing.
I seek no confrontation, and as a student of the industry for 45 years I share my perspective and insight as I see fit.

With my 30 years there I have many friends and colleagues that depend on this contract to get the rewards they deserve.
It seems to be headed in the wrong direction and I find that disturbing.
I seek no confrontation, and as a student of the industry for 45 years I share my perspective and insight as I see fit.
There is only one direction in life, and that is forward. There is no going back and you can't remain in the present.
One of my favorite things about humans is that one person will put high value on something and another will say that item has little value to them, and watch the other person try to convince the other person they are incorrect, and if the still don't agree, so many times one or both will resent the other . I am a libertarian, you do you, just don't except me to pay for it or join you, if I find no value in it.
✌️