FedEx Freight | Post after post of how some hate this job, why do you stay?

Your inability to engage in this conversation beyond merely restating your initial assertion leads me to believe that (A) Your argument has no merit. or/and (B) you personally are ill equipped to do so. Demeaning my and others opinions does not, by default, make you right. You have brought only one line to this debate and repeating over and over doesn't bolster your position. Neither does peppering it with profanity.

As the to Founders intent, I would wager it is to generate traffic and thereby increase revenue. Contrasting opinions are interesting and draw traffic to the site.

Somehow you have crowned yourself the one who decides who is "decent" and what constitutes whining. I don't share your views.

I respect your views, at least if nothing else we have brought what I see as a problem to the table. That problem being constant complaing is not constructive, as you can see from these post some people also see it as a problem, to the point several have decided to no longer post on this sight. Have a wonderful day.

Again, YOU seem to be the only one consistantly making smart *** remarks... Which is fine... funny even. :popcorn:

One last observation. Most people with a REALLY positive attitude don't feel the need to constantly tell everyone about it... Of course YOU might be the exception :biglaugh:

I'd like to see you offer some positive soutions every now and then... Untill then I'll realy try not to waste any more keystrokes on ya. It has been fun though :1036316054:

Yeah, maybe I'm the problem. Like I said in the previous post, at least we have brought to the table what me and others see as problem. Be good.

I respect your views, at least if nothing else we have brought what I see as a problem to the table. That problem being constant complaing is not constructive, as you can see from these post some people also see it as a problem, to the point several have decided to no longer post on this sight. Have a wonderful day.

OK, its bugging me. The word is site (location) not sight (vision).

You say how positive you are and pride yourself on this, I don't understand what sort of crusade you are on, attacking people with your superiority complex of being part of the new blood line at FedEx. We should all just bow down at your feet and worship at your altar of Positive mindset. Why are you making it your self appointed mission to p!$$ off everyone out here. Why can we not discuss things without you turning things around and attacking posters. I don't get what your objective is. If you are not interested in a discussion, why are you here? It seems as though you only wish to be on attitude patrol and if everything is not up to your benchmark of sunshine and lollipops, you are going to interject and attack someone, calling them a complainer and go on some tyraid about how negative they are.

From now on, before anyone posts on here, I suggest that we get prior approval from the Almighty Buttnaked one, so as to not offfend his Zen!!!!!

You, Buttnaked, are rediculous, grow up, as you say no one wants to be around a complainer all the time, you are right, but mark my words, no one likes to be around a Self Important, Self Righteous person either.

Can I offer you a lollipop?

Wow, how did I overlook this post. If there was more constructive dialog here and less complaining about everything under the sun we would all benefit. As far as you getting on my a**. I'm what is called a high IQ redneck, my IQ is in the 120s, the big difference in me and some others is that most fairly IQ people will tell you there is no verbal attack that would warrant a physical response. Get in my face and I'll rearrange your little f**Kng little world. With that said take a flying leap and kiss my a**.

Enough with the personal attacks, please read the rules fellas, if you want to call each other names and what not take it to pm's.

Thanks
FM

Let go back to your original post, Butt. The post that started this thread

Now then, Several people have gone out of their way to explain to you the fact that we don't HATE our job, but would like to discuss issues that need to be addressed.

The thing is, you don't really want it explained... or discussed, Do you? You seem to enjoy turning it around and making it about you and all the suffering you've endured, while maintaining your wonderfully positive attitude. To the point where it seems to be all about who's got the Better,MORE POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Mine better than yours/NO mines better, etc.

Who are you trying to convince that your attitude is great, us or yourself?

Now go back and read (again) your first post in this thread. This line specificly:

And instead of YOU making "little smart *** remarks" and complaining, offer some real positive suggestions... Other than blindly following and trusting the purple promise.

Now THAT would be a breath of fresh air :1036316054:

:popcorn:

:1036316054::1036316054:

This part really sums it up the best.....

"Who are you trying to convince that your attitude is great, us or yourself?"

Again, YOU seem to be the only one consistantly making smart *** remarks... Which is fine... funny even. :popcorn:

One last observation. Most people with a REALLY positive attitude don't feel the need to constantly tell everyone about it... Of course YOU might be the exception :biglaugh:

I'd like to see you offer some positive soutions every now and then... Untill then I'll realy try not to waste any more keystrokes on ya. It has been fun though :1036316054:

I second that.

You said: "as you can see from these post some people also see it as a problem, to the point several have decided to no longer post on this sight."

I didn't see anyone say that on this thread, so I wouldn't go patting myself on the back tooooo hard now that you accomplished something on the I N T E R N E T.

No one sees it like you on this thread, the way I see it.

#1 (permalink) 01-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Buttnaked
Peon

A thread for all complaints " warning contains complaints "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, here it is, man we have needed this for a while. Here is a place for anyone who wants to post a complaint about anything. Ok, go for it

This is funny. Look at this thread that was started by Buttnaked on 1/8/2009 @ 11:23pm.

Looks to have been so he can hear some of the complaints and also join in on some, but the thread never caught on. Seams like he might have needed to start up another one to fuel some fire (or fetish) that he might have for hearing
complaints.

:biglaugh:

I have been here over 15 years. I have made a very good living for my family.

Is this the best job I have ever had,YES.
Does this job suck sometimes,YES.
Do they like to play there little games, He!! YES.
Is there another company out there that doesnt play games,NO.

All you can do is go to work everyday(when there is work)and do the job they pay you to do to the best of (your ability)not there's, go home to your family.

I don't care where you go to work, there is always going to be that red shirt, SCM or whatever they want to call themselves, that there head is twice the size of there body, that are going to try to make up there own rules.
They never win in the long run.

OK, IM done now,:hysterical:
HAVE A NICE DAY:1036316054:

I agree with you 100% :1036316054:

I was talking about the smart *** remarks by people like you, you don't need to explain a damn thing to me. And for the record, Until they run me off of this sight I will be on people asses who do nothing but complain.

Well then, there is absolutely no reason to continue trying to explain things to you is there?

You've made up your mind and there is no way you're changing it. You seemed to get more riled up than those complainers you are complaining about.

Where's that happy go lucky attitude now?