Estes | prayers needed

Amen. We all have a date marked. Many of my high school class are no longer around. It don't make much difference if you have a dangerous job or work as a secretary.
I read the obituaries everyday in the newspaper. People seem to be dying younger. Prayers to his family.

It's a dark terminal and it's pretty big. They even turn the fuel pumps off. It's a decent area. I can't remember what day of the week I was there. It may have been the weekend.

This is a bad deal...But I don't see anything the terminal could have done to make it safer...I've been in dark terminals before as well as the rest of you, you just gotta pay attention and try to be as safe as you can be..I've been there when they were icy, raining and tornadoes in the area...I pray for his his family, that they can just some sort of reasoning behind the accident..We have a dangerous job guys...That's why we have to look out for ourselves and others too..

Most of the time I pull my back trailer out of the mess it always seems to be in, find good spot to drop it then get my front trailer hook that up to to the dolly and then back the front with the dolly hooked up into my back, works great in the winter.
Said a prayer for that guy, have probably run into him at Indy for sure but don't remember, good guys in 076, sad deal.