XPO | profit posted

WAIT!

Tell that to one of our drivers that is retiring in Jan of 2010. He thinks it looks pretty bad when he looses 4 weeks of income that was suppose to be there.

In the year that I was going to go before the pension got stepped on, I was shooting for a July separation. With five weeks earned by then, I will probably walk with only two paid weeks. The rest go to Conway's bank. At what point does it become bad?

I guess I really did not earn it and am not worthy.
I think I like this response the best.
YES WE DID, and John L. even admitted it. Now if he was big enough to admit that they took it from us, you should be big enough to recognize that they took it. Take off your rose colored glasses, put down the blue koolade and figure it out on paper.
I know how it works and yes, your right, he did admit that. But everybody just makes it look like we lost all our vacation, gone nothing.
beer i wish i couldnt say what I am saying but the truth is the truth...and yes we did lose our vacation...if you dont bank anytime this year...jan 1 u have nothing coming and if you have 15 yrs thats 20 paid days you will not have and as far as earning time for next year....that time should of been being earned for 2011.....but the bottom line is when u retire quit or get fired thats when even you will understand it was TAKEN from you
Well be able to enjoy looking at the bottom of our check stubs and see the vacation days grow every month.:nutkick: And yes I will have plenty for Jan. 1

They also claim that $35 million of the 49 is from the pay and benefit cuts

guess you didnt read the memo correctly,those were not benefit and pay "cuts",they were adjustments,a cut would mean to intentionally take away something you shouldnt have ,an adjustment however is something YOU should have but instead somebody else has,i hope that i was able to clear that up for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess you didnt read the memo correctly,those were not benefit and pay "cuts",they were adjustments,a cut would mean to intentionally take away something you shouldnt have ,an adjustment however is something YOU should have but instead somebody else has,i hope that i was able to clear that up for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I read it and I understood it to..they adjusted my pay,401k,and my earned vacation time.....but seeing that I drive truck and cant really type it was easier for me to type the word "cuts" because in my opinion(disclaimer)thats what thier adjustments were.....you can call a pile of ::shit:: a rose but its still ::shit::......but thankyou cheeze for looking out or me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I read it and I understood it to..they adjusted my pay,401k,and my earned vacation time.....but seeing that I drive truck and cant really type it was easier for me to type the word "cuts" because in my opinion(disclaimer)thats what thier adjustments were.....you can call a pile of ::shit:: a rose but its still ::shit::......but thankyou cheeze for looking out or me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree trucker;
XGO always words things and uses terminology that makes things sound better than what they are. IN other words , THEY CAMOFLAGE things with hopes that we won't catch it or understand. I don't care how many roses they put on top of the ::shit:: . You still smell the ::shit:: and not the roses.

i know buddy,i like to mix a little sarcasm in sometimes,it makes me feel powerful or something
(the opinion expressed herein are the sole property of the author alone and are not to be reduced or ADJUSTED by anyone but me without the express permission of myself or my attorney at the law office of Dewey,Dickem and Howe and associates)

i know buddy,i like to mix a little sarcasm in sometimes,it makes me feel powerful or something
(the opinion expressed herein are the sole property of the author alone and are not to be reduced or ADJUSTED by anyone but me without the express permission of myself or my attorney at the law office of Dewey,Dickem and Howe and associates)

Thankyou cheeze you got me laughing......have a great week