XPO | Proxy Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawofone said:
Mozart-- I know the two people that are going out of there way to help change things around here at con-way. I was told that after the end of next month ( October ) they are going to start a five month teaching progam to explain what a proxy means, why the company does what it does, why p/d, l/h, csr`s, fos`s, fom`s, r/m`s, and everybody else that does not have a contract with this company are getting the shaft alittle bit at a time so it is not noticed. They are doing something that I for one think might really help us as drivers, an like you, I have many questions and would like answers to, but I will give them time to see if they do what they say they are going to do. Just look at one thing. Who among us would even take the time to look up the code or regulation are whatever you call it, to sent to portland to get the exact amount of what is in each of our own personal pension accounts. Who? I ask again WHO? It was explained to me that once I have that information and if, and I say if, the company did freeze the pension or let`s say buy us out of our pension, I will know what I have in there. Just to use a figure say 100,000, and they offer 30,000 in company stock to go in my 401 ( HUMMM ENRON ) I have to really think about that one. I for one am going to wait and see what these two do. They both work linehaul and from what I know about them, they are trying to get some type of unity among the workers, (gee what a concept). A freind of mine is going over to one of there homes this weekend and I going with him to see how to setup a web page. I tried as you have noticed in one of my previous post, ( boy talk about a virgin ), I don`t mind helping them, it is not my neck on the chopping block, and like you I have alot of questions, but I going to wait an see what happens. Well I have to go to work, you know the two hour backup tonight, I think I`ll be a little early, I need my coffee. Later.
You mean teach people that a proxy and a 10-k report have other uses then being put in a bird cage.WOW.

To all co-owners.The proxy proposal is NOT the same as a Union card or dose it have anything to do with the unions.The proxy proposal is your right as a share holder.It is covered by the S.E.C..Please don.t ask why I posted this.I'm still trying to stop laughting

gfy said:
To all co-owners.The proxy proposal is NOT the same as a Union card or dose it have anything to do with the unions.The proxy proposal is your right as a share holder.It is covered by the S.E.C..Please don.t ask why I posted this.I'm still trying to stop laughting
I'm still laughting.:Bazzoka-Cow:

I am a virgin at this and I hope this works. I have tried to create a web page for you to go to and print out, to send to the address at the top of it. We will need 4000 replies to make this work. So here goes-- Working People as I said I`m a virgin at this and do not know what I`m doing as for making a web page, but I will keep trying.
I wonder how things would be going if this went threw?

Status
Not open for further replies.