XPO | PTO day usage

We are going to be one company...but only on paper!

In practice we will remain the seperate entities we were before.

The reason is simple enough. Keeping the old structure allows them to justify a different dress code in the west, 3 years to scale (in the larger cities) instead of 5 years as it is for the rest of us in the old CCX realm, and a lower pay rate for our friends in the south. (If any of these things have changed please inform me as I am unaware of them.)

We appear to the outside to be one company but in reality we are still the same and seperate divisions we always were.

The proper business term for this type of structure is called "Typical CW Corporate BS".

Rat :loser:

I agree with your post. The only thing I will say is IMO, metro rates should be higher than normal top scale. The Tri-State in particular.

Why?..Just asking. I am interested as to why you have this opinion...

Rat

General cost of living. Housing, tolls, more local taxes (ie extra car registration), services cost more (trash, water, sewer), insurance, and the list could keep going. I spend a lot of time in the DC metro and it takes $100,000 to match my $60,000 from the city last year.

I don't know if you have ever spent any time in the east coast cities, but they are costly and you will get the people you pay for.

Gotta go. Have to be ready by 12:30 AM to depart on a 520 mile line run. I am running on a 5 hour backup that is out of my control.