XPO | pto time for 2013

ah, the G Man... how about Spot, the spot quote dog LOL

Whoa, careful there, almost had me worried we had a G-spot...

I remember the pooch, they gave me a box of about 50 of those things to hand out. Still see some of them sitting around on desks here and there.

beerfd said:
The one thing that I do worry about; what if I save the allotted amount of PTO days (200%) and then they change something and I lose the days that I never took off..

I've thought about this to. But I feel con way has a good vacation allowance. I know the senior drivers got screwed but as a new comer I think it's great.

I've thought about this to. But I feel con way has a good vacation allowance. I know the senior drivers got screwed but as a new comer I think it's great.

I agree with you, very generous when it comes to new hires.

I'm glad you think it's great. Do ya think they are done doin' the screwin'? Is there ANYTHING they have done to indicate they are done?

plopplopfizzfizz said:
I'm glad you think it's great. Do ya think they are done doin' the screwin'? Is there ANYTHING they have done to indicate they are done?

I haven't seen a thing about it. But from the emails I've read the lunate reviewing the supervisors compensation package. I wonder if their thinking okay we can cut it back a week for starters. But some may frown upon this but if you don't have any PTO left Conway seems to be more than happy to give you an unpaid day off as long as you don't cause them a shortage in the number of drivers that they need for the day.

We used a Jack Sprague cardboard cut out and shot his ars up with lots of types of ammo. 7.62 223 you name it. LOTS.
That G Man you used....was it the tiny little G Man buisness card holder perhaps?

The one thing that I do worry about; what if I save the allotted amount of PTO days (200%) and then they change something and I lose the days that I never took off..

According to your previous thread, I wouldn't worry about it. Just go with the flow. You never go negative so you shouldn't have to worry about losing days you haven't taken. Just adjust to it. You should start planning now for the day they might take your days away. Don't take any time off for the next 10 years so you are sure to have time......or will you?

My point is that you are worrying about losing days you didn't take. I worried about losing the option of going negative. You don't go negative so you don't worry about it. So if it don't affect you, you don't care and tell someone they should just adjust to it. That is being selfish and not caring what others have to deal with. "I can do it so why can't you".

I have a friend that back a number of years ago voted to implement a tax on cigarettes. He didn't smoke, it didn't affect him so he voted it in. I told him he was an idiot. I vote all tax increases down no matter what the cause. At that time he drove a diesel pickup. Diesel exhaust causes cancer so I asked him how he would feel if they added a $2 a gallon tax on diesel to raise revenues. He saw my point. You vote a tax on any certain group of people because it don't affect you, that's selfish. It's the same when you don't go negative so you expect others not to go negative either.

The whole thing is about Conway taking and taking. Whether it affects you or not, it is still taking.

at least most of you,SANS BEERFD,understand that they stole our earned vacation and were never paid for it or carried over to the new EARN AS YOU GO SYSTEM,can't believe the number of guys that JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY STOLE 2 OR 3 WEEKS PAY,ie vacation,RIGHT OUT OF OUR POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least most of you,SANS BEERFD,understand that they stole our earned vacation and were never paid for it or carried over to the new EARN AS YOU GO SYSTEM,can't believe the number of guys that JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THEY STOLE 2 OR 3 WEEKS PAY,ie vacation,RIGHT OUT OF OUR POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be really negative in your "bank". I DO understand how everything works. I know how ALL my benefits are paid out and exactly how much I got and where all my money is. Just let that time build up down there in the corner of your check, and you'll feel better. And don't go negative again.

wrong again beerfd,i carry over a week every year,in my opinion only a fool would go neg,as for the cost of retrofitting trlers,WATCH THE VIDEOS AND PAY ATTENTION

wrong again beerfd,i carry over a week every year,in my opinion only a fool would go neg,as for the cost of retrofitting trlers,WATCH THE VIDEOS AND PAY ATTENTION

which video exactly as it? I cant seem to find out where they said the cost to retro-fit each trailer.. can anybody out there tell us?

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...ancements-aka-bend-over-here-comes-again.html

They made the PTO announcement at the beginning of the year .. this thread started was dated 1-9 right when the PTO picks started ... It is still posted under the glass at my service center

You know that is where this company really sucks. I have not heard a word about not being able to go negative on PTO days. The only thing I know about this whole thing is from what I have read on the trucking board. Lack of communication is one of the biggest problems we have here.

beerfd said:
which video exactly as it? I cant seem to find out where they said the cost to retro-fit each trailer.. can anybody out there tell us?

I dont what the cost is but in one of my emails I read they just promoted someone to director of safestack at the general office. This kid has barely been with us for a year but had his masters degree so he gets to move right to the executive level.

I dont what the cost is but in one of my emails I read they just promoted someone to director of safestack at the general office. This kid has barely been with us for a year but had his masters degree so he gets to move right to the executive level.

thats like having someone in line haul who has never,never driven or holds a cdl telling u what to do in snow and ice..me,i shut it down

And how do you know his bio? Can you answer that without using well I heard or someone told me in a complete sentence?