XPO | Putting Management Under The Microscope

Absolutely positively

Are you nuts????

That is just what we need...more frickin' numbers to deal with!!!

This company is 'numbers' insane and you advocate pay based on performance???

As for me I will vote a resounding....

NO! NO! HELL NO!

I have entirely too many people looking down my back now without having some supervisor or manager evaluating my performance and deciding what I should be paid for that performance.

I am sure this would go over like a lead balloon for the managers too!

The yearly performance reviews went by the wayside!

Let dead dogs lie!!!

Rat :loser:

Are you nuts????

That is just what we need...more frickin' numbers to deal with!!!

This company is 'numbers' insane and you advocate pay based on performance???

As for me I will vote a resounding....

NO! NO! HELL NO!

I have entirely too many people looking down my back now without having some supervisor or manager evaluating my performance and deciding what I should be paid for that performance.

I am sure this would go over like a lead balloon for the managers too!

The yearly performance reviews went by the wayside!

Let dead dogs lie!!!

Aw, you're no fun...I was simply asking those that believe that CEOs should be paid for performance if they were willing to accept that same formula for themselves...Eventually we are going to get to the crux of my question, and the point I want to make, but I want to see more responses first...We'll mark you down for 1 No No, Hell No...sorry, you only get credit for one No, even if you put hell in front of it..

Aw, you're no fun...I was simply asking those that believe that CEOs should be paid for performance if they were willing to accept that same formula for themselves...Eventually we are going to get to the crux of my question, and the point I want to make, but I want to see more responses first...We'll mark you down for 1 No No, Hell No...sorry, you only get credit for one No, even if you put hell in front of it..

Dammit Boss...You are hard man...:hissyfit:

And after I used all that energy to type those "no's" I only get credit for one...

I am so depressed!!!

The way I feel about it is the CEO, CFO's, COO's, etc. should get a base salary, company car, business expense account, etc. but all of their bonuses and stock allowances and awards should be tied into the ICP, just like our bonuses are. Since we are "negative" on ICP and not getting a bonus this year, they shouldn't get one either. Fair is fair. They are the ones that have jacked with the ICP formula for the last 3 or 4 years. Our bonuses have steadily gone down each of the last few years. This year we get nothing, who knows next year we may have to pay them just to keep working here. :nutkick:

But what do I know, I'm just a dumb ol' truck driver. I gots no college edumacation.:bowdown:

But what do I know, I'm just a dumb ol' truck driver. I gots no college edumacation.:bowdown:

That's not a positive way to stereotype yourself.
You actually have some good points.
Sit back...relax...start saying..."It is what it is, I will not talk negative about myself" breathe in and out.

Look at Jerry D. He never went to college.
Some people that have no college education can actually reason better than quite a few college grads.

That's not a positive way to stereotype yourself.
You actually have some good points.
Sit back...relax...start saying..."It is what it is, I will not talk negative about myself" breathe in and out.

Look at Jerry D. He never went to college.
Some people that have no college education can actually reason better than quite a few college grads.

:biglaugh: Sometimes that stereotype works to my advantage. "I don't know what's wrong with your car honey. I'm just a dumb ol' truck driver, take it to a mechanic." :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

A good way to answer your original question is with a question.

Can we expect CEOs to work and live by the same rules they expect their subordinates to follow?

And if they do not, who do they answer to?

Can we expect CEOs to work and live by the same rules they expect their subordinates to follow?

You actually have to ask that question?

Yes, that is exactly what was stated...He said ABSOLUTELY to the idea that everyone get paid for performance...Of course, a CEO answers to a Board of Directors....And we will do this with the premise that there are rules for every job class, but understanding that not every job class has the same rules obviously, but we will get them as close as we can...

All you need is 1% of the employees to give you proxy over there shares to force the board to put your recommendations on the proxy to be voted on by everyone. It is called a minority trigger. With the amount of people that have left already, all you need is 1,970 people to go along with you. Big things do come in small packages.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

I sent in my proxy vote certified , return
reciept . I got reciept back so I know it
arrived on time .

I thought I would recieve a notice of the
outcome on the issues . I never have .

How does one find out this info ?

How many of the 1,970 voted against all that
the company wanted ?

Thank You