XPO | q2 profit

The only thing thats working is us' And they are working us to the bone .. So maybe with all the huge profits con-any-way can afford to pay the guys in the south a little well deserved overtime !!

The only thing thats working is us' And they are working us to the bone .. So maybe with all the huge profits con-any-way can afford to pay the guys in the south a little well deserved overtime !!

With the way drivers are flocking to OD, that OT after 8, may not be that far away.

With the way drivers are flocking to OD, that OT after 8, may not be that far away.

Dude this place sucks so bad... We lost around 20 of our best drivers to other companys and even our senior supervisor Quit and went to union shop ... That's jacked up ! They think we are a bunch of dumb ass truck drivers who can't find anything else better then con-job !!

Dude this place sucks so bad... We lost around 20 of our best drivers to other companys and even our senior supervisor Quit and went to union shop ... That's jacked up ! They think we are a bunch of dumb ass truck drivers who can't find anything else better then con-job !!

I would never recommend that someone stay someplace where they are not happy. Employment at will is a two way street, and good jobs seem to be easy to find in your area, so maybe it's time?

Profits up. Stock down over $5.00 a share

Many other carriers are posting much bigger gains. Investing is about progress. Betting on the lead pony holding steady won't return much. But betting on the one in 10th and climbs to 4th will make you rich.

Every day we show up makes them right to think it.

I would never recommend that someone stay someplace where they are not happy. Employment at will is a two way street, and good jobs seem to be easy to find in your area, so maybe it's time?
Yeah your absolutely right ,shouldn't have said that out loud... Guess I was having a bad day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why people are happy with scraps boggles my mind. We used to be the best of the best and were compensated accordingly. Now we are treated as trash and they keep more for themselves every year. Upper managements greed destroyed this company. If I can make it here without getting shown the door until my kids are grown great. If not oh well. Too many sets of rules. Too many different retirement plans. Too many people in charge who are phucking clueless. Too old to want to deal with it any longer than I have to. I remember the days when we got 2 checks that were both more than this insult we get now.

Well said.

You are dead nuts on...they are so full of themselves they actually believe their own BS!!!!

Deluded Dougie is in for a rude awakening!!!

CT...Con-Way Transportation...energetically working its way to becoming the next Central Transport (CT).

Deficient Dougie is doing Matty Maroun proud!!!!

Rat

let's say, 700. Another 280...I'll take it. 980

Don't know what fairy tale world you're living in, but my bonus last year was $500, as was most who work out of my SIC. Guaranteed I'd take it, I'll take whatever I can get, since they don't seem interested in giving out much.

Don't know what fairy tale world you're living in, but my bonus last year was $500, as was most who work out of my SIC. Guaranteed I'd take it, I'll take whatever I can get, since they don't seem interested in giving out much.

Beerfd topped out. And has an awesome bid. His numbers reflect that.