XPO | Question #2 for Management!

Seen that too. Truckingboard members are pretty good at spotting the posers.

I think most management are afraid to post there thoughts. They are probably told to stay away from posting in here and to just read.
The ones that do post become one hit wonders and never return again.

I bet some of them are biting their tongues and wishing they could rip us all a new purple starfish hole in here.

I really hope management! returns and is legit. I doubt he will ever reveal his/her identity.
You know. It's just a thought, but I would wish that some of the managment would come on and say their piece. without sneeking around trying to figure out who is whom. this is a more level playing field. nobody has to worry about getting penalized for what they say. as long as we all act like civil adults. I think that we all would get a better understanding of each other, and maybe get some real problems solved. So all you guys and dolls, I invite you to show your selves and get the ball rolling.

You know. It's just a thought, but I would wish that some of the managment would come on and say their piece. without sneeking around trying to figure out who is whom. this is a more level playing field. nobody has to worry about getting penalized for what they say. as long as we all act like civil adults. I think that we all would get a better understanding of each other, and maybe get some real problems solved. So all you guys and dolls, I invite you to show your selves and get the ball rolling.

There is a two edge sword here. Not only do we spew discontent here in a post that many will see but some of us feel a need to repeat our frustrations over and over as we meet many different people thru-out our workday. And our frustrations spread like a disease.

Merlin, you are absolutely right. If our leaders could stand the heat, they could send someone here to educate us. However, this would have to be an exceptional person. Most are not able to think for themselves and can only tout the company line. - Would not work here. It would require one with strong character and I am sure that one of those has slipped through our management filters and is still employed at Conway. Perhaps I could then learn and understand better why they do what they do.

Then DSR's spread only love and tolerance.....OK, maybe an exaggeration, but a more informed driver is less frustrated.

I dont ever think this will happen...the covert ops is deeply engrained in these people...like we are some sort of think-tank for the industry...GE, Raytheon and the likes are not even this hush hush, and they make weapons...

There is a two edge sword here. Not only do we spew discontent here in a post that many will see but some of us feel a need to repeat our frustrations over and over as we meet many different people thru-out our workday. And our frustrations spread like a disease.

Merlin, you are absolutely right. If our leaders could stand the heat, they could send someone here to educate us. However, this would have to be an exceptional person. Most are not able to think for themselves and can only tout the company line. - Would not work here. It would require one with strong character and I am sure that one of those has slipped through our management filters and is still employed at Conway. Perhaps I could then learn and understand better why they do what they do.

Then DSR's spread only love and tolerance.....OK, maybe an exaggeration, but a more informed driver is less frustrated.
Oh you are so right, but it is just a thought. Too bad that there isn't at least just one out there

friday

1st, let me thank you Management! for participating thus far.

Question #2;

Am sure you'll agree that most believe that good leaders lead by example. What kind of example are you trying to set when RMs can commit a crime and/or steal time in a company car and retain such a high profile and influential position? Lowly drivers are typically terminated for much less. Additionally what message do you think is perceived when Conway promotes fitness and diet yet our very own Dave M blatantly demonstrates that these attributes do not apply to him? This is not about our core values but simply management's approach to leadership.

However, am sure you can sense these questions go much deeper than the specifics stated.

Thank you in advance for your response.

dont worry about it and eat your friday donut!!:hysterical:

Are you ensinuating that just becase were all a bunch of truck divers we are gramericaly ignorent? I take grate prid in proff reading my posts. I chaleng enyone to find one singl mispeled word in anything I hav posted! I am not just another run of the mile deralick truker. I have skils.
Awesome!!!! Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are. (Larry the Cable Guy):hysterical::hysterical:

dont worry about it and eat your friday donut!!:hysterical:

I think you speak more truth then you intended.

Sadly, that is the type of driver Conway wants to retain. One that just keeps his mouth shut and stays contented no matter what lies he is told and how much management applies their own version of the crowbar initiative to our compensation.

Company Car Stealing Time

I can not imagine what could happen in a company car that could involve breaking the law....surely a very serious infraction equal to high crimes and misdemeanors.
:butt kiss: