ABF | Questions about extra board at Dayton terminal

That's not true at all! Yes you will have residential stops like that, but not all day long. What gets worse? I've been doing P&D for 18 years and it really hasn't change that much except for some residential deliveries.
All Day long.... Garbage, Garbage and then more Garbage! There is no way to Sugarcoat this

Uh oh now you have done it Joe....SOR is now going to tell us of the hot tub delivery he made...half naked woman was there, lots of action....only problem is he was at his cousin's house...
We ain’t got no hot tubs. All’s we got is wash tubs. There was this one time that I was making a late residential delivery, and there was a big party going on. When someone finally came to the door to sign for the freight, I noticed my 20 year old cousin passed out on the couch. Being the gentleman that I was, I scooped her up and took her back to her shack to sleep it off. We had always had eyes for one another, so I figured she wouldn’t mind if I had my way with her. Boy was she excited when she woke up with me on top of her. I’ll never forget the words she said to me. “Get off of me cousin, your crushin’ my cigarettes”!! LOL!!!