XPO | Radar on the trucks

beerfd

TB Veteran
Credits
I've been seeing more and more where the red error screen comes on the radar device, thus disabling the cruise control. Is there a simple fix for this problem? I like to see how fast the car in front is going. I don't think the shop knows very much about them.

I've been seeing more and more where the red error screen comes on the radar device, thus disabling the cruise control. Is there a simple fix for this problem? I like to see how fast the car in front is going. I don't think the shop knows very much about them.
reflash the ECM. The sensor doesn't stand up very well to bumps.

You just turn it on and off about ten times in a row. You need to remember that your adaptive feature will not work though. Don't start rear ending four wheelers or we will be back to foot on the floor.

You just turn it on and off about ten times in a row. You need to remember that your adaptive feature will not work though. Don't start rear ending four wheelers or we will be back to foot on the floor.
Turn what off and on? I'd love to know how to do this too.

Yeah, I want to turn my brakes off..that's a good idea :732:
You know what I meant. When the stupid thing sees a car turning 300 feet in front of you, freaks out and slams on the brakes. I know how to drive just fine and don't need any of that stupid crap.

You know what I meant. When the stupid thing sees a car turning 300 feet in front of you, freaks out and slams on the brakes. I know how to drive just fine and don't need any of that stupid crap.

wakes me up when i'm cruising down the turnpike...Got to watch out for the hogs, they'll set it off too.

This is interesting. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I drive a old city unit.[/I]

I am sorry. That junk don't belong on the road. But with all the emission laws they will replace whatever they have to to keep that thing rolling.

I am sorry. That junk don't belong on the road. But with all the emission laws they will replace whatever they have to to keep that thing rolling.

We've got new freightliner city units and plenty of older units, that have A/C; but we still have a couple of old ones with no A/C. We got a couple of temp. drivers (yes, from the Temp. agency), that usually get stuck in them.

wakes me up when i'm cruising down the turnpike...Got to watch out for the hogs, they'll set it off too.

LDA driver hit a hog last night..and yes it did make the radar warning go off before impact..hog was still on the losing end. Tore the bumper off the truck. Different driver hit a cow (yeah, cow), on I-35 last week. Everything was ruled non-preventable. Took the grill, radiator and bumper out.