XPO | Raise nothing but an evil plan

Rollin62

TB Veteran
Credits
Do you really think we got this raise out of generosity?? ABFs contract expires march 31st and there trying to negotiate cuts. What more to **** off the ABF drivers than for Conway to give us raises when their trying to implement concessions. We tried to kill yrc through discounts. Didn't work. This is another tactic to take market share through labor disruption

for us ppl that live around a place that all the local job are 10.00 hr jobs, and workin at CON-WAY meant u had a good job. it doesnt mean that any more.:wtflol:

When other drivers families and livelihoods are put At risk, it should mean something to you. 2% 4%? look at all that money! Lol

When other drivers families and livelihoods are put At risk, it should mean something to you. 2% 4%? look at all that money! Lol

Cant do anything about other drivers and their families,just like they couldnt do anything for me.And a 2-4% raise is better than a 2-4% cut.

Do you really think we got this raise out of generosity?? ABFs contract expires march 31st and there trying to negotiate cuts. What more to **** off the ABF drivers than for Conway to give us raises when their trying to implement concessions. We tried to kill yrc through discounts. Didn't work. This is another tactic to take market share through labor disruption

You have to worry about yourself first..then everybody else...you think anybody at any other company cares for us? Hell no..they would love for us to go bankrupt..and close down. You need to be proud of what you have and quit worrying about everybody else.
The capitalist will work it all out.

You have to worry about yourself first..then everybody else...you think anybody at any other company cares for us? Hell no..they would love for us to go bankrupt..and close down. You need to be proud of what you have and quit worrying about everybody else.

I am worried about myself. If we kill the unions, we've killed ourselves. Nons competing against nons, which in turn will be a race to the bottom. Get it ?

I am worried about myself. If we kill the unions, we've killed ourselves. Nons competing against nons, which in turn will be a race to the bottom. Get it ?

Who's killing anybody? Not me..I'm just going to work and taking care of myself. If we get a raise or a bonus out of the deal, then so be it..I'm not giving it back.

Who's killing anybody? Not me..I'm just going to work and taking care of myself. If we get a raise or a bonus out of the deal, then so be it..I'm not giving it back.

You'll give it back if they tell you to. I remember the Last pay cut

Maybe, but I think they will take most back in the form of higher insurance payments, but its still a raise!:wtflol:

I'll take the money gladly, but let's not kid ourselves. Con-way didn't do this out of the kindness of their hearts. This company has never given anything without expecting to get a return on that investment. Something tells me this one's going to be in spades.

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly correct.if conway went belly-up the,you couldnt wipe the smiles off the faces of the union ltl boys.dont fall for the crap of them caring about us,they will never forget the CF fiasco......seriously.pay attn to brother beerfd.for he knows of what he speaks.

Well Rollin has been running his mouth over on the ABF forum as well as here, so this is clearly very upsetting to him. I'll take the raise and hope for the best!