XPO | Raise nothing but an evil plan

Well Rollin has been running his mouth over on the ABF forum as well as here, so this is clearly very upsetting to him. I'll take the raise and hope for the best!

I thought they were drunk rants, but they are at all times of the day. Nobody can drink that much. But I've got to hand it to him, atleast he sticks to his guns and doesn't back down. He takes it just as much as he dishes it out. Got to give the guy points for that.

Ok, back to the topic. Yeah, he's an idiot.

I thought they were drunk rants, but they are at all times of the day. Nobody can drink that much. But I've got to hand it to him, atleast he sticks to his guns and doesn't back down. He takes it just as much as he dishes it out. Got to give the guy points for that.

Ok, back to the topic. Yeah, he's an idiot.[/QUOTE your the idiot for continuing to support poverty in Texas. You'll be a part time, broke ass dock worker forever.

The race to the bottom is well underway....has been, for some time.

As far as the raise goes...they have the majority of my time tied up, so I don't feel guilty at all about taking a little more money. A driver at another company, does not have to ride a sinking ship down, if they chose to, and wind up un-employed and put out, unable to provide for tgeir family..as sad as that may be, that was their choice. Nobody has ever held a pistol to a drivers head, and told them they couldn't seek employment in a different pasture. You have to take care of yourself and your own foremost..kids, wife, etc..I don't have time to worry about the financial stability of Jim Bob over at ole ABF, and where his next pack of smokes will come from. He would love for my fac to shut down, and pick up all that extra business I am sure lol.

I can and have griped about this outfit many times in the past. I do not trust the people running the show at all. That being said, to gripe about a pay raise and speculate about conspiracies behind it is ridiculous. A raise = more money in my bank account at the end of the week and that is a GOOD THING. Thats it, thats all, have a safe trip.

Not griping about the money either. The timing is what concerns me. Every time we get a raise , there's a catch 22 to it. Just want the loopholes to stop playing games with our billfolds. TIRED OF IT!!!! Example/// Subservice was supposed to go away, insurance premiums go up, pensions eliminated.

Not griping about the money either. The timing is what concerns me. Every time we get a raise , there's a catch 22 to it. Just want the loopholes to stop playing games with our billfolds. TIRED OF IT!!!! Example/// Subservice was supposed to go away, insurance premiums go up, pensions eliminated.

What does any of that have to do with recent increase in pay? Subservice will never go away either driver ever. If anything its use will increase and there is nothing any of us can do about it. We get more money this year than last year and that is all that really matters in the grand scale of things.

The economy has picked up, big time. The market is the only thing driving wages right now. Companies start making money, they give you a raise, and bonuses. That's what we got. And that's the only reason. The market and demand for drivers.

There ya go!

You just keep proving your an idiot more and more.. keep it up, please.

You just keep proving your an idiot more and more.. keep it up, please.
name calling not necessary. And why is that because someone isnt with the mainstream they have to wear a tinfoil hat and are crazy..Society has made us that way to antagonize those who arent the sheep and follow blindly. Personally I could care either way about a raise, as I make as much money not working for con-way as I do working for con-way so it doesnt affect me. I have no kids and all i pay is rent and utilities. But I am kinda with rollin62 on the motive behind the raise.. theyll give us 2 and take back 4 eventually...do the math.. Everything comes at a price, so all we can do is wait to see the outcome. Does con-way pay you to come on here and paint rainbows and sunshine? Everyone is titled to an opinion as long as they dont try to paint it as facts..

name calling not necessary. And why is that because someone isnt with the mainstream they have to wear a tinfoil hat and are crazy..Society has made us that way to antagonize those who arent the sheep and follow blindly. Personally I could care either way about a raise, as I make as much money not working for con-way as I do working for con-way so it doesnt affect me. I have no kids and all i pay is rent and utilities. But I am kinda with rollin62 on the motive behind the raise.. theyll give us 2 and take back 4 eventually...do the math.. Everything comes at a price, so all we can do is wait to see the outcome. Does con-way pay you to come on here and paint rainbows and sunshine? Everyone is titled to an opinion as long as they dont try to paint it as facts..
Yeah, and that is my opinion. What's your point? This is an easy job, with good pay. If somebody doesn't like it or cant handle it, he or she should go work someplace else. There is a reason why they're still here....duh!
me and rollin are always throwing jabs at each other.