Members Only Mode
  • You need to register to view content, it's 100% free
  • Please register below to remove this limitation
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Raise.

Dick Dastardly

Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!
Anyone hearing any word on a pay bump or lowering the overtime threshold to keep pace with the competition? The recent vacation enhancement does no good when they won’t let the drivers have time off to use it.

mildew

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
Prolly be what Old Dominion gets. Think Dayton is at .718 Southeastern up 3 cents to .724
Think city is over $30
Be careful whatcha ask for unless you only want 39 hours a week. Many cities are paying hamburger flippers $15 and places like costco are up in the $20's
Unskilled labor is right on our tails. Many of the truckload carriers are at $70 cents a miles
It's getting dog eat dog

drummerforhire

Prolly be what Old Dominion gets. Think Dayton is at .718 Southeastern up 3 cents to .724
Think city is over $30
Be careful whatcha ask for unless you only want 39 hours a week. Many cities are paying hamburger flippers $15 and places like costco are up in the $20's
Unskilled labor is right on our tails. Many of the truckload carriers are at $70 cents a miles
It's getting dog eat dog
I want time and a half miles over 380.

donut

Anyone hearing any word on a pay bump or lowering the overtime threshold to keep pace with the competition? The recent vacation enhancement does no good when they won’t let the drivers have time off to use it.
heard from a vry reliable source that the payraise will be early this year. it will be the biggest raise in estes history. I was told that 4cpm would not be out of question. maybe Christmas in October.

mildew

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
heard from a vry reliable source that the payraise will be early this year. it will be the biggest raise in estes history. I was told that 4cpm would not be out of question. maybe Christmas in October.
You failed to mention the triple digit 389 Pete’s with 605hp 2050 ft lb torque and 260” wheelbase they’re passing out to all linehaul drivers in efforts of finding better drivers

mildew

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium
600HP? wow
I would liked to had one of these in my days
I could have shown Big R who was boss.
lol these new freightliners with the red X15 motors have minimum 430 and a max 605 hp with torque ranging from 1650 to 2050 ft pounds. Don't know what they are set at.
The 2020 ones anyhow

At minimum, considering the higher inflation this year. Should be more, if they are going to stay ahead of the high demand and escalating pay from competition for experienced drivers.

Diggger86

Troll here but there are no experienced drivers that want to give up seniority or go to nights. I’m at FXF and they are starting new hires at scale which is 31.68 hourly and .7296 on the mileage. Still cannot find em…they have resorted to training dock workers to get their Cdl instead of trying to get outside hires. One terminal I run to they have 8 dock workers and a supervisor in the program.