FedEx Freight | Raises 2019

I heard from a friend of a friend, who know's a guy, who's related to a friend of a guy, who's daughter's boyfriend's cousin's uncle is an executive at Old Dominion...and he says that YRC says that ABF told him FedEx freight is giving a paycut to city drivers and a raise to road driver's.

It must be true. Let's all be pissed off right now!

2r4W6m7.jpg

I heard from a friend of a friend, who know's a guy, who's related to a friend of a guy, who's daughter's boyfriend's cousin's uncle is an executive at Old Dominion...and he says that YRC says that ABF told him FedEx freight is giving a paycut to city drivers and a raise to road driver's.

Assphincter says what?

and a safe space room will added on every dock

That would be disappointing. The result of too many changes in upper Management, each looking to impress Corporate by having an impact? I can't say. YOU be the judge...

I'm told that NO info is out yet for HOURLY/Mileage. I suspect they want to be able to show some rationale based on quarterly numbers.

I expect we'll hear lots about "uncertainty" in the market", as well as enterprise wide" metrics. Little or nothing about the past year's outstanding performance by FedEx Freight. No mention of tax windfall, or impressive market share.

The past year at a glance (might need to zoom in to read it):
LWAZAc5.jpg

A 2% raise is actually a better raise than what the road has gotten in the last several years...woohoo!! :1036316054:

2% would be less for the city guys. :17113:

It's on the FedEx channels on Facebook. Its probably just for Express. Where did you hear Oct 6th? They need to communicate better. We are going on middle of September and have no idea