XPO | Raises next year

That was a good one!!! LMFAO Well Beerfd I'm not a detective nor do I play one on TV but just kinda watching the times that you post during the week tells me A: you sit home alot waiting for the phone to ring B:your posting at work while your on the clock C: you don't really work here and Slimstones is correct about you driving your Mother to the grocery store LOL Beerfd your right it does'nt really matter I was just curious thats all and besides that its alot of fun to spar back and forth with ya.
driving your mom to the grocery does not make you a driver

That was a good one!!! LMFAO Well Beerfd I'm not a detective nor do I play one on TV but just kinda watching the times that you post during the week tells me A: you sit home alot waiting for the phone to ring B:your posting at work while your on the clock C: you don't really work here and Slimstones is correct about you driving your Mother to the grocery store LOL Beerfd your right it does'nt really matter I was just curious thats all and besides that its alot of fun to spar back and forth with ya.

Yeah, slimestones is the funny one.. ain't he.

If you will notice, there is one particular part of the 24 hour day that i don't post.