XPO | Raises next year

Chevy72 has admitted to being both new to con-way and completely delussional. He has no experience or knowledge to offer. He just knows someone else told him to believe this union crap. And he does.

Chevy72 has admitted to being both new to con-way and completely delussional. He has no experience or knowledge to offer. He just knows someone else told him to believe this union crap. And he does.
we go to work and deal with mgt come on here and deal with mgt,many drivers will go elswere to get away from mgt on there off hours,the word is getting out,so all you mgt on here can scratch your heads and wonder were we went seeins how yall are all controll freaks anyway,oh and by the way im not new to conway i just want you to believe that, i realed you in hook line and sinker.i have more safety miles backing up than you do going forward.

chevy72 said:
we go to work and deal with mgt come on here and deal with mgt,many drivers will go elswere to get away from mgt on there off hours,the word is getting out,so all you mgt on here can scratch your heads and wonder were we went seeins how yall are all controll freaks anyway,oh and by the way im not new to conway i just want you to believe that, i realed you in hook line and sinker.i have more safety miles backing up than you do going forward.

I'm confused how you would know how many 'million mile' awards I've earned in my 19 year Conway career.

first of all i can tell you are mgt this is were conway sends mgt for training,you made the comment this company will never go union,your first lesson of the day is ,company's dont go union,the non mgt employees do,hold your head up you have been sent to a great place to be educated,good luck on you education.

Talk about needing training,guess you cant tell a driver from managment cause Gomer67 is far from managment.I know Gomer67 personally and ill back his statment,Con-Way will never go union..We tried hard here in Chi-town a few years ago and everybody thought it was gonna be a breeze seeing Chi-town is big on unions,well as you can see it didnt happen..it takes more than 1 or 2 terminals to get the union in...tell me im wrong.i dont care...i was there when we tried and know what it took for us back then and we couldnt even get it done..so ill say to the rest that have and are still trying,good luck......

And i will say it is funny as you stated Gomer, how most of these guys like to hide behind "stage" names so nobody knows who they are......Talk sheot but wont say were they are from or who they are...wonder why that is....

Snoman said:
Talk about needing training,guess you cant tell a driver from managment cause Gomer67 is far from managment.I know Gomer67 personally and ill back his statment,Con-Way will never go union..We tried hard here in Chi-town a few years ago and everybody thought it was gonna be a breeze seeing Chi-town is big on unions,well as you can see it didnt happen..it takes more than 1 or 2 terminals to get the union in...tell me im wrong.i dont care...i was there when we tried and know what it took for us back then and we couldnt even get it done..so ill say to the rest that have and are still trying,good luck......

And i will say it is funny as you stated Gomer, how most of these guys like to hide behind "stage" names so nobody knows who they are......Talk sheot but wont say were they are from or who they are...wonder why that is....

Preach on lil fella!

Why don't you guys worry about doing your jobs and collecting your paycheck and let management worry about theirs. You don't know if they'll make bonus this year, you don't know if they've made bonus for the preceding three years or longer. And if they make their bonus, perhaps you could try being happy for them instead of being angry. The company is giving stuff back to us, why shouldn't management also be able to benefit from the company getting back into profits? Who made some of you judge and jury as to what management should earn or not......it's none of your business.
sorry sir,but it is my business since my wife is in mgmt here

So far 26 terminals involved, go to a meeting and check it out for yourselves.

im from tulsa thats no secret,so your name is snowman wow thats not to odd i guess.i have invited drivers to come to tulsa for our meetings with the local i have said all are welcome smiley faces and frowny faces to,we will have another one in november all are welcome,

In am definitely not managment. Everyone here in xco knows me.

So now you want me to believe you are a senior driver with millions of miles... you are to dumb for that to be true. I don't believe you.

We all know about the facebook. Seriously. You are dumb enough to think that facebook is a secret?

so your name is snowman wow thats not to odd i guess,

Snomans my CB handle...most everybody in the midwest that has ever run with me knows who i am(and not to be boasting like most,but im no newbie)...But if you really think i have something to hide my name is Scott and im out or XBV...any more oddities???

These guys have no idea how large this is... That's 26 sc's so far and growing !

Then why has there been no representation????26 is large..we only needed 6...and still couldnt get it done..26 terminals scattered all over the place isnt gonna get it done..you need one major area to fall,once that area falls the the rest will follow.thats why when Chi-town was doing it everybody that knew about it couldnt wait cause they knew Chi-town was big...Get Ohio to fall and youll see it go...BUT the boys in XCO have been busting thier balls and as you can see it still isnt happening there yet...Like i said before..Good luck...cause i dont personally see it happening....Oh and before you want to turn this into a pissing contest/debate,im just gonna say i am not gonna sit here and argue with you about the whole "union" thing....been there,done that..now i guess its your turn....Personally i could care less anymore about it anymore..

Last edited by a moderator:
So far 26 terminals involved, go to a meeting and check it out for yourselves.

Why????Ive been to meetings....many of them..And as you can see Chicago is not union....So As far as doing it again..Nope...waist of time,time which i dont have anymore..Im gonna sit back and let all you guys do it...goodluck....

Snomans my CB handle...most everybody in the midwest that has ever run with me knows who i am(and not to be boasting like most,but im no newbie)...But if you really think i have something to hide my name is Scott and im out or XBV...any more oddities???

What a cool name.......kicker back!

Snoman said:

Gomer's my cb handle also. Name is Bob from Xdp. Most people only know me by my handle.