XPO | rats and spies

he left b-cause to many spies and other type of communistic values that are present here on the boards/ if you or i say any thing that a so called moderator deems unfit or that they disagree with they will and have erased your response.... GOOO UUUNNNIIOOONNN:nutkick::hysterical::smilie_132::hide:

life has rules, there are many forums on the net, if this one does not suit you, move on and find one that does.

Why are you picking on brutus?

I wanst meaning to pick on brutus...i was pointing out how silly it is for someone to allow another to break their stones for something they post here...this is not a conway site, with the exception of trade secrets, what you post here is immune from conway...if conway does retaliate because of something you post here and you can demonstrate that in court, then pursue it through litigation...

Always remember, the burden of proof will lie with the accuser in this situation, and without someone sitting behind you watching you type, it is sorta hard for any non-law enforecement agency to track you as you typing what you are typing...a simple...someone see me do that? would work well in this case...

c'mon...you play by the rules on this forum, and he didn't...when you attack someone personally the way he did, and you get called on the carpet for it, live with it...he didn't receive any discipline, at least that he has said, he was simply told to leave names out of it...I don't see the foul here...your point is well taken, and had he been disciplined, which he cannot be, legally or by company policy, then he would have had something to say...this was a simple case of "be decent", something he has a very hard time with, no matter who he is dealing with...If you knew the guy, you would see it differently...

c'mon...you play by the rules on this forum, and he didn't...when you attack someone personally the way he did, and you get called on the carpet for it, live with it...he didn't receive any discipline, at least that he has said, he was simply told to leave names out of it...I don't see the foul here...your point is well taken, and had he been disciplined, which he cannot be, legally or by company policy, then he would have had something to say...this was a simple case of "be decent", something he has a very hard time with, no matter who he is dealing with...If you knew the guy, you would see it differently...

I agree...it is often times easy to bash fellow employees on here...something i know i need to work harder on...one thing with my posts concerning this and well everything i post...i do not lie, what i post is something i have witnessed or been involved directly with...i try not to post or pay too much attention to second hand information...i do not intentionally ever start rumors, though things i have said have been taken out of context and repeated to suit the repeaters need (their problem not mine)...if i so state something, it generally is what I have observed on my own accord...

A short story for you...when i was being transferred to Korea for my first tour, i had a motorcycle which i rode back and forth to the base in Tucson, 25 miles from my house...anyways, I took that out to CA with me where my ex was from (Riverside) and where she would spend time with her family before eventually joining me in Korea...anyways, one hot day I rode my bike to the beach...i was doing my well mannered 55mph in the right lane, stressing my knuckles due to the rain grooves...and out of no where this ugly old white, burning oil, sounding like it was running on around 5 cylinders car flew up next to me and slowed to my speed...i looked over and all i saw was a real bony middle finger sticking up at me attached to an old lady whom i guess was in her way in her lane...anyways..memories such as those have stuck with me through my life...i always crack up when i think of that...gotta love them CA old ladies...stay out of their way and THEIR lane...

cheers

they come in all ages, shapes and sizes now...somehow, when a girl salutes you, I just can't help but find the humor in it...it just never looks right, no matter how old they get to be...and I know that that last statement is going to open a can of worms, and I get everything I deserve, but I couldn't help it...

they come in all ages, shapes and sizes now...somehow, when a girl salutes you, I just can't help but find the humor in it...it just never looks right, no matter how old they get to be...and I know that that last statement is going to open a can of worms, and I get everything I deserve, but I couldn't help it...

Yeah..but depending on the female tossing it your way...sometimes it is well ooh la la...

Technically this is not a free place. It is owned by someone that has ground rules and you are allowed to post/say whatever you want within a reasonable limit. But it is a public board because anyone can sign on and read it.

You are allowed to say something about someone/business as long as it is the truth and/or your opinion and is stated as such (opinion).

That being said everyone can have the right to any opinion and voice it. But that freedom does NOT come without CONSEQUENCES. If you talk about someone or something, expect a response and usually not one that you will like or agree with.

Our freedoms we have today come from the actions of our Forefathers and the Men that served in the many wars. A Soldier signs on the dotted line that he is giving all, upto and including his life for our Country and Freedom. War has been a consequence of our wanting a nation with certain freedoms and the blood of many have been shed for that.

So don't take your freedom of speech lightly and tread carefully. You have the freedom (to tell the truth/have an opinion) but watch for the consequences.

Someone needs to do some research. You just quote the fabricated history of western culture. Believe me, things are not what they appear and certianly not what we've been told and are being told.

Someone needs to do some research. You just quote the fabricated history of western culture. Believe me, things are not what they appear and certianly not what we've been told and are being told.

Our constitutional right of freedom of speach only protects us from the federal government. Nothing else.
Think about it.

I know that 'free speech' is only if we get permits, isn't against some politician/rich person, etc. That's why I said the part about consequences. We should have free assembly but must have a permit to do so. But we do have more rights than a lot of other countries, specifically communist countries. And for what rights we do have we've had our troops there to protect us. Some of our 'conflicts' were more for helping other countries rather than us being directly attacked. I think the reasoning behind that was to keep more countries from being communist so the balance of the world would be more in our (and other democratic, term used loosely) favor.

But for the most part I was talking about this board as not being a public place but privately owned and opened to the public as long as we follow rules. And that our Bill of Rights gives us freedom of speech but when we do speak out, expect some kind of consequences, whether good or bad to come back.

Last the part about our soldiers that have fought, they did so to give us our rights, all the way back to our War of Independence. And we should respect them for signing up to give their lives if need be to keep us free from other countries that want to destroy us. Even those that were drafted could have left the country in a lot of circumstances but didn't. My three uncles were drafted.

Well, I've written a story again! I get too 'wordy' sometimes but I hope this explains more of what I was trying to say. :1036316054:

I know that 'free speech' is only if we get permits, isn't against some politician/rich person, etc. That's why I said the part about consequences. We should have free assembly but must have a permit to do so. But we do have more rights than a lot of other countries, specifically communist countries. And for what rights we do have we've had our troops there to protect us. Some of our 'conflicts' were more for helping other countries rather than us being directly attacked. I think the reasoning behind that was to keep more countries from being communist so the balance of the world would be more in our (and other democratic, term used loosely) favor.

But for the most part I was talking about this board as not being a public place but privately owned and opened to the public as long as we follow rules. And that our Bill of Rights gives us freedom of speech but when we do speak out, expect some kind of consequences, whether good or bad to come back.

Last the part about our soldiers that have fought, they did so to give us our rights, all the way back to our War of Independence. And we should respect them for signing up to give their lives if need be to keep us free from other countries that want to destroy us. Even those that were drafted could have left the country in a lot of circumstances but didn't. My three uncles were drafted.

Well, I've written a story again! I get too 'wordy' sometimes but I hope this explains more of what I was trying to say. :1036316054:

You're right concerning the board, no doubt. As for at work, all rights checked at the door, not sure if discipline could be taken for what is said on this board if no names were used. But then were I live they don't need a reason. As for wars being fought for freedom and what most American consider the American way, we could disgust that, but many wouldn't like to hear the facts.

more power to 'em like the cat said the need to read some of this stuff and sift thru the whine bag stuff and the real stuff and take note of it!

holy thread resurrection Batman!

Notice: We have identified you as a "malcontent"......you are being watched.........Fair warning....anything you say, can and will be used against you, at any time, and for absolutely no reason whatsoever.