Holland | Rebranding tractors

cracker

TB Regular
Credits
I've seen a few newer Volvos 26 & 27 series being rebranded with just the Holland name getting rid of the USF part. are they doing this as they get pm'd or are they doing them at the terminals?

I've seen a few newer Volvos 26 & 27 series being rebranded with just the Holland name getting rid of the USF part. are they doing this as they get pm'd or are they doing them at the terminals?
The doors on these tractors are being replaced under warranty (rust),then they are rebranded.

If we keep getting slower it makes ya wonder. I hope that's not in their grand theme of things, but I wouldn't put it past them!

remember the roadway tractors when the lettering changed ,and even back further to when preston was changing there tractors and trailers. Yellow is a company not to trust they put preston out first then red star and merged roadway in. Whats next the rest of usf and new penn??

hey... Can you post a picture of what they look like when you have a chance ?

You never seen a white Volvo before? There's a gazillion of them on the road. The cab hasn't changed for decades and only slight changes to the plastic nose. Boring and as ugly as ever.

You never seen a white Volvo before? There's a gazillion of them on the road. The cab hasn't changed for decades and only slight changes to the plastic nose. Boring and as ugly as ever.
Paperchase ask for a pic, not a smart azz reply. Probably seen a few Volvo's in his 25 year carreer, but seeing a new tractor with Holland on door is what he was asking for. Sorry Supercourse not everyone over here dwells on negativity. This company is what it is, like it or not. Griz

Paperchase ask for a pic, not a smart azz reply. Probably seen a few Volvo's in his 25 year carreer, but seeing a new tractor with Holland on door is what he was asking for. Sorry Supercourse not everyone over here dwells on negativity. This company is what it is, like it or not. Griz

Just an observation, not looking to hurt anyone's feelings. I really need sensitivity training.

hey guys what is we vote for. are there anything left. hoffa n bill got it all. i mail my ballot TO B F I. FEDX OVERNITE

Griz...you took the words right out of my mouth.needless to say.