XPO | Rebranding

Well My Truck Up Was Gone For 5 Weeks Only Had It For One Week It Looks Like S$%^
The Stickers Around The Door Handles Is Coming Apart, I Got A Nice 4x4 Piece Of Orange Strip Where The New Stickers Is Coming Off And You Can See The Old Logo Through The New Stickers Where They Just Slap It On

Why Can,t They Paint The Frame And Decal All On The Same Trip To The Shop? My Truck Was Gone For 1 Week To Get The High School Shop Class Paint Job And Now 3 Weeks Latter To Get An Set Of Decals. This Should At Least Take Another Week Or More. But At Least They Send You Clean Low Mileage Replacement Truck To Drive,right????. Dream On And Drive What Appears To Be The Same Truck That Waste Management Uses When Thier Truck Is Down. Gotta Love It.

Well My Truck Up Was Gone For 5 Weeks Only Had It For One Week It Looks Like S$%^
The Stickers Around The Door Handles Is Coming Apart, I Got A Nice 4x4 Piece Of Orange Strip Where The New Stickers Is Coming Off And You Can See The Old Logo Through The New Stickers Where They Just Slap It On
That's my favorite part. I love it when u can see the old stickers and the truck number that was just covered up.

Noticed the trailers?

I work dock in the a.m. and have noticed a lot of the "new" decals on our old trailers peeling off both above and below the door seams. Like the power units old decals should have been heated and peeled and the underlying surface "prepped" for new decals. Again slip-shod,hurry up job done! "If you do not have time to do it right the first time,how are you going to make time to fix it right later?"