Yellow | Record low stock price???? What's coming????

WOP

TB Lurker
Credits
Has YRCW stock price hit record lows for 3 consecutive trading days...Thursday 3/22/12, Friday 3/23/12 and today, Monday 3/26/12?

Are institutional insiders or convertible bondholders selling their holdings?

If so, why? What's next? More dilution? Another reverse stock split? Q1 2012 bad news? Real bankruptcy? What.......we need to know, now?

Zollars, Smid, Welch, Rogers, etc. have planning cushions of $$$$$millions, we don't!!!!!!!

This ain't Yahoo Finance. Pennystock pumpers and bashers are wasting their time here, nobody cares.

This ain't Yahoo Finance. Pennystock pumpers and bashers are wasting their time here, nobody cares.

Are you a YRCW Teamster stockholder? If not, mind your own business. If so, you should be concerned. If you're not concerned you're misinformed. Don't you want to know what is in store for your future so you can plan accordingly? Or are you one of the Zollars, Smid, Welch, Rogers, etc.

I suggest switching the yrc stock into one of the other funds. The yrc stock may go up and down a little, but over time it will keep gradually going back down towards zero. There just isnt any value or worth left in this company. This only my opinion, take it as advice. But historicly what has happened every time they inflated the stock price by reverse splits and whatever??? It steadily heads back down toward zero.

Again just my opinion, but it seems pretty obvious trend playing out again.

i moved it, while it had some value. schmid, zollars, rogers, welch and the rest of the board are only interested in lining their pockets. aside from firing a few people to consolidate their control, coming up with a newsletter and fantasy football, what is being done? nothing, but backslaps and raises/bonuses for bigwheels, all at my expense.
if our companies and ceo's are all run by criminals, we will be a soviet style economy by need, as bigger criminals(govt, politicians) make sure they get their share and have their say. it is happening now.

our stock has to be diluted and rendered nearly worthless, so that our stock options become even more meaningless than they are now.

I think YRC has set a new world record for record lows.

Sure would like to hear Turboj's take on that.

Yep, same old song and dance.... stock will keep spiraling down, then once all the back room deals are hashed out they will announce either the sale or spin off of the regionals.... 18-24 months after that our gates will be chained shut because our insurace bond was pulled... (sound familar?)... 18 -24 months after that, look for the regionals to start up a southern division, which will be non union.... which will eventually overtake the rest of the company til we have conway orange.... YUUUUCK. pray that I'm wrong.

Time for anthor PAY CUT!!!!! REMEMBER 80 OR 75 OR 70 PERCENT OF SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN 100% OF NOTHING. That's what everone voted for last time, so lets do it again!!!:wtflol:

"plus high gas prices turned that into a net loss of $964 billion." That is right from the article!!!!!!! 964 billion??????? Please total planted article to help crash a stock for someone else who shorted it!!!!!! Just like the Bloomberg article last week using information from 2009 in it!

Do we even have calculators that can factor all those big numbers?afterall we are still using Roadways antiquated computer system.hell..we wont even know if we have made a profit till the next millenium.or could it be that the accounting firm is mumbai india