Yellow | Record low stock price???? What's coming????

I would bet that there will be no profits recorded this year. I'm not a doom and gloomer, but its a paper shuffle. The MOU expires in 2013, and I bet there will be a big push for a substandard contract before it expires. Therefore the company will do everything reasonable (COO, rebranding, increasing boards pay etc), so they can cry poverty during te negotiations.

I would bet that there will be no profits recorded this year. I'm not a doom and gloomer, but its a paper shuffle. The MOU expires in 2013, and I bet there will be a big push for a substandard contract before it expires. Therefore the company will do everything reasonable (COO, rebranding, increasing boards pay etc), so they can cry poverty during te negotiations.

Where have you been?
MOU extended till 2015.....DUH

Market cap $50 million
divided by 25,000 employee's it's $2,000 per employee

The tires are probably worth more than the stock.

$6.50
divided by 300 for the reverse stock split = .02 cents
divided by the 25 reverse stock split = .001 cents

$1 million invested about 5 years ago will now get somebody a meal at Mcdonalds or 2 cups of coffee at starbucks.

I can`t understand how they have been operating for the last 2 years financially,but they keep going on and on like the ever ready bunny so I guess as long as the paychecks are still there,everybody should just go to work every day,get the paycheck every week for as long as it lasts and let these financial wizards worry about the stock prices,the debt,and how to make sure the employee paychecks keep coming. I think we all know this can`t go on forever,but enjoy it while it`s here. Sooner or later YRC will have to pay the piper,but until then it`s still a job and they are few and far between right now.

If you had invested $500,000 dollars in this stock in 2007, you'd have $6.76 left now?

Something like that. Talking to a friend on the phone who bought Roadway stock for about 20 years telling me he should have sold it. They sent him a check for less than a dollar. His x took about half his pension in a divorce

What is coming? You want to know what is coming? I'll tell you what is coming...More record low stock prices.

What is coming? You want to know what is coming? I'll tell you what is coming...More record low stock prices.

YRC's sister company isn't doing that great either. Stock price around $19..was supposed to go to $30. What's up with that? ABF made a million in profit. I mean that is not exactly growth..more like retreat

YRC's sister company isn't doing that great either. Stock price around $19..was supposed to go to $30. What's up with that? ABF made a million in profit. I mean that is not exactly growth..more like retreat

If you figure out what you are talking about would you please let me in on it?

From March 1 to March 29, ABF stock price is up over 7% whereas YRCW stock price is down over 28%. Can't ignore reality.

From March 1 to March 29, ABF stock price is up over 7% whereas YRCW stock price is down over 28%. Can't ignore reality.

Ignoring reality is joetheplumber's specialty. He's clueless as to how bad this pos "freight" company is. Its ok joe. Reality will hit you in the face via a love letter from your pension fund. Start looking for a part time job make up for what you are about to lose.

Ignoring reality is joetheplumber's specialty. He's clueless as to how bad this pos "freight" company is. Its ok joe. Reality will hit you in the face via a love letter from your pension fund. Start looking for a part time job make up for what you are about to lose.

The reality is the manipulation of both stock prices is ridiculous. I'll let you in a little inside info for free. ABF stock has over 700 thousand shares shorted, YRC 400 thousand. The smart a$$ yo-yo's are bouncing it up and down trying to eek out a profit..

like they do with gasoline futures​

Yep, same old song and dance.... stock will keep spiraling down, then once all the back room deals are hashed out they will announce either the sale or spin off of the regionals.... 18-24 months after that our gates will be chained shut because our insurace bond was pulled... (sound familar?)... 18 -24 months after that, look for the regionals to start up a southern division, which will be non union.... which will eventually overtake the rest of the company til we have conway orange.... YUUUUCK. pray that I'm wrong.

I hope we are both wrong man, but I am thinking some of the same things. It really is about the only step left. Been down this road before & it sucks...

I hope we are both wrong man, but I am thinking some of the same things. It really is about the only step left. Been down this road before & it sucks...
The fact is we cannot continue for much longer,when you go to a customer and all they here and see about how bad it is here and how we are performing,the freight will dry up sooner or later regardless if we stay open.