Estes | Regional Linehaul?

Personally,I would rather pull pups.I have to remind myself that I have a 53 when making turns..
I memorize the 53 number so i dont leave a trail of destruction and hazmat i stick a piece of a placard on the windshield and on the good side of the company some days / nights are 400 bucks and other times i get cuffed and stuffed and want a new company

What is starting pay for linehaul? Texas specifically. What is top pay and how long to get there?

extraboard starts at 64 cpm. 3 year progression tops out currently at 72 cpm. Annual cost of living raises usually so it’ll likely be higher by the time you top out.
Schedule runs 3 yr progression is 61.5 - 69.5 cpm
8 bucks to hook a set. 8 bucks to break one down.

What is starting pay for linehaul? Texas specifically. What is top pay and how long to get there?
Top pay Extraboard is .72
Normally takes up to 3 years with a bump in pay every 6 months. Been averaging a minimum 2 cents a year on the raise. You'll get that also in January. "If" we get one. It's not guaranteed but I've only known it to happen back in the 08 09 crash

I did it a yr...that company sucks...the equipment is garbage...you don't get paid any delay time...i laid in a hotel room in Charlotte for 22 hrs and didn't get paid a dime..

Did it for 2 and half years. Stayed out 6 to 8 weeks at a time and made great money. But because of sitting in hotels past my ten it took 6 days a week and running my 70 out to get the money. Now at Dayton working under 60 hr clock home every day and making the same 100k.

I did it a yr...that company sucks...the equipment is garbage...you don't get paid any delay time...i laid in a hotel room in Charlotte for 22 hrs and didn't get paid a dime..
How many times did this happen? What’s the average time in motel? How often do you turn on your 10

How many times did this happen? What’s the average time in motel? How often do you turn on your 10
Its really hard to say for sure. But be assured it will happen. Not just over your 10 but 10 ormore over your 10. Allentown PA.,Harrisburg PA., West Middlesex PA., Charlotte NC., Atlanta GA., Memphis TN., Indianapolis IN., Columbus Ohio, Toledo Ohio, ChicagoIL., St.Louis Mo., Dallas TX., Denver, Colorado. All of these places i stayed 10 over my 10 at least once or more in the 2 and a half years on extra board. I was a Wednesday night start so I could also chase money through the weekend. They pay well they are just extremely unorganized as a company. It is important to start calling into terminal or Central Dispatch as soon as your 10 is up. They play favorites in some terminals so thats why some places you have to call Central instead of Terminal. As Central gets to know you and can rely on you to get places you will do better. It was getting better for me the longer I was there. I still have a lot of guys I talk to that work there. We all agree you will always make good money there but the time they steal from your life because of the unorganization is ridiculous. All my buddies still there have to much time into leave and start over.

You should know, I recall how you complained when they made you ride shotgun, while I drove the team.............. Your turn.

Yes but nothing compared to your complaining when you had to clean the stable after a trip. Back to you.......

Yes but nothing compared to your complaining when you had to clean the stable after a trip. Back to you.......

I keep telling them, I want to be a pilot,.
Take this pitchfork and pile it over there. over

This is the most unorganized place I have worked by far, they are in a league of their own. But I will say the check deposits every Friday morning and is correct. If Dayton was an option where I live I would definitely go on over, no pups to mess with and the pay is about the same. When things are good here they are really good, but when things are bad and it’s slow it is absolutely terrible for extraboard, and some schedules get canceled several days a week as well I have seen.