ABF | Retirement Is Great! Now I Have Time To..

believe it or not c&s was a teamster company based in worcester mass. backin the 70's. long story short moved operation to brattleboro vermont and it went on from there. if he couldn' t compete with companies ,he would would either undercut them or buy them out and shut them down and move its operations to one of his out of the way warehouses

Canary... hey buddy! I see you found the time to be on the Wash, DC forum! How'd that happen? Did the stimulus check buy more time? LOL
Canary..I told you that retirement will enable me to read more and keep up with my TB friends! as you can tell, I consider you a friend with our opinions of good ole ABF. But we are 180 degrees apart on the political side.. But that's ok, too.
Oh well...I will not ever respond directly to one of your posts over on the Washington DC Forum...
now, on to that Flex a Bed Delivery/set up dream and delivering ReLo Cubes (although I never had to do that...passed it on down the seniority list...2 person deliveries..
Sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night from a dream (of course, have to pee) and then think...whew!

I have great respect for your avitar but C&S disgusts me. C&S has destroyed so many union jobs
I was a young pup owner-op. then wasn't aware of the political situation at C&S at the time. Older and wiser now. {I think}. I probably shouldn't mention there was a picket line at the Kraft Foods, some sort of lockout if I remember correctly. In retrospect that should have been disclosed to me before I accepted the load. Wondering if it has to be declared in this day and age???

was it the kraft foodservice in peabody mass? ..if so kraft wanted to get out of the teamster pension and go with their own. teamsters said i don't think so

was it the kraft foodservice in peabody mass? ..if so kraft wanted to get out of the teamster pension and go with their own. teamsters said i don't think so
Almost 30+ years ago, if I remember right it had another name followed by Kraft Food Ser. Building was close to the street, driveway to docks was on the left, not much room between gate and street...

Canary..I told you that retirement will enable me to read more and keep up with my TB friends! as you can tell, I consider you a friend with our opinions of good ole ABF. But we are 180 degrees apart on the political side.. But that's ok, too.
Oh well...I will not ever respond directly to one of your posts over on the Washington DC Forum...
now, on to that Flex a Bed Delivery/set up dream and delivering ReLo Cubes (although I never had to do that...passed it on down the seniority list...2 person deliveries..
Sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night from a dream (of course, have to pee) and then think...whew!
OK, Brother Canary...this ABF Thread is so boring and the WDC posts are getting out of hand (both you and me).
I am taking a vacation from this for a while. I will check back with you one more time to have you acknowledge our freindship.
Once that is done, I am signing off for a good bit of time...probably until after November...I am not even going to read .Can't take the venom over there.
Your Teamster Brother...

OK, Brother Canary...this ABF Thread is so boring and the WDC posts are getting out of hand (both you and me).
I am taking a vacation from this for a while. I will check back with you one more time to have you acknowledge our freindship.
Once that is done, I am signing off for a good bit of time...probably until after November...I am not even going to read .Can't take the venom over there.
Your Teamster Brother...
We’ll miss you here Brother 6-pak! Until then, stay safe and healthy!