XPO | Returning User's Soundoff

First the server didn't recognize my password, so I tried to re-register, but it said i was already in the system..... i had to reset the password...

I'm new.
I read alot and thought I would start posting.
It feels so silent in here right now, I can hear echoes.
Change is good. All those classic posts will just have to be memories in the back of our minds.

Dockworker said:
I'm new.
I read alot and thought I would start posting.
It feels so silent in here right now, I can hear echoes.
Change is good. All those classic posts will just have to be memories in the back of our minds.

Welcome to the Boards!!! You can start new with the rest of us!!!:D

How did you find your way back ?
If you Google truckingboards it is not working , this is not good.
Smokestack / FXFE

Smokestack said:
How did you find your way back ?
If you Google truckingboards it is not working , this is not good.
Smokestack / FXFE

I never received an email for a redirect.
I remember reading the Stickies on what was happening to the boards.
I looked back in my history and was able to find that new link. Otherwise the old link does not work.

I am here. Always read the boards everyday. Was always entertaining. I used to post about 3 years ago and got some good info an help about the company.

I am sad to see all the old posts and threads go away. Hopefully now the "new" board will get back to normal.. Good to see some familiar names back on already.

By the way, never received and email about what was happening.

darkon : There were 4,400 of us the guys had a full plate.
Thanks for coming back and please spread the word .
Thanks / Smokestack - FXFE

Just got the email when i got home this morning, so i guess i'm officially back. it just seems sooooooo empty right now. you can almost smell the fresh paint :) now we just need to fill the place up with some threads and it'll be just like home again!

Howdy , I think I'm here ..or.. maybe I'm somewhere else ... I get like that when I drive sometimes.. The medication helps only when those little voices remind me to take the pill ... or maybe I'm being taken by the pill ??? I'm confused ??? My head hurts ... Give me another breaker ... No head load this time ...

scroodigan said:
Howdy , I think I'm here ..or.. maybe I'm somewhere else ... I get like that when I drive sometimes.. The medication helps only when those little voices remind me to take the pill ... or maybe I'm being taken by the pill ??? I'm confused ??? My head hurts ... Give me another breaker ... No head load this time ...
What do you wash that pill down with my brotheren.