ODFL | Safety Bonus!!!

Mine was deposited into my account dated friday the 14th ... as verified in my online banking :)

Im sure by Monday you will be able to see yours via your online banking

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just wait to Monday or Tuesday next week ... Its probably just still "in processing" or something at your bank and will probably show up by then ...

yeah I got mine on Friday but it was taxed to death .I hate that they do that now. I like the old way were you got more money.

Well,that's what I was wondering.Hopefully it will hit everyone's bank's Monday..Congrat's to all who have received it.I know 1st hand how hard it is to get one&to keep getting one every year.I still think that the program really need's to be look'd at&should be based 100% on how much you drive.Not because you haven't had anything happen&you should drive to receive.Not sit back & get it&you haven't shown anything for it.Congrat's again

It would be cool if they would base city on stops per hour and safety over a years time and linehaul on miles driven and safety over the year.

No matter how long you have been doing P&D, I figure wearing those high heals and "Jennifer" outfit is dangerous enuff to warrant yours. Get called, to help P&D now and then, and it's a real pain. Stay frosty amigo.

It would be cool if they would base city on stops per hour and safety over a years time and linehaul on miles driven and safety over the year.

So making drivers go faster is somehow safer in your opinion? Please tell me more grasshopper.

Well,that's what I was wondering.Hopefully it will hit everyone's bank's Monday..Congrat's to all who have received it.I know 1st hand how hard it is to get one&to keep getting one every year.I still think that the program really need's to be look'd at&should be based 100% on how much you drive.Not because you haven't had anything happen&you should drive to receive.Not sit back & get it&you haven't shown anything for it.Congrat's again

:soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :452: :452: :452:

At least you guys get one. Here at Saia its nothing. 4 years you get a coat. BFD. 8 years is a cheesy ring that no one wants/needs...