ODFL | Safety Bonus!!!

Ya the taxes suck, but I am still happy we get a bonus, taxes paid would be nice but death and taxes are the 2 things that are for sure!

Yeah it sucks we don't get nothing at saia. Are bonus for being safe is to keep are jobs I guess.....way to go OD for taking care of there employees. Wish more companies did

One thing's for sure, me & Kenneth's checks were much larger than this new guy Ump posting!

Your safety bonus maybe!!! I'll go ahead and put my line haul check in the bank week after week. And when vacation time rolls around I'll deposit that one too!!!

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight Billylowclass. :GrowUp:

Got mine too. First one from OD. I'll take that $156 and take the wife and kiddos to a movie. Popcorn and candy are on the big guy! Hope the rest of you find something fun to do with yours and congrats on being safe.

Got mine too. First one from OD. I'll take that $156 and take the wife and kiddos to a movie. Popcorn and candy are on the big guy! Hope the rest of you find something fun to do with yours and congrats on being safe.

And to think, all you did was hold a wheel of a truck between two lines and maybe back up a pup to a dock for all that cash!!! Some serious skill used to keep her shiny! Good thing there's us city men out there for you to look up to!

Yeah it sucks we don't get nothing at saia. Are bonus for being safe is to keep are jobs I guess.....way to go OD for taking care of there employees. Wish more companies did
I am sure if we did get a safety bonus at saia you and bigbuck would be the first to complain it was not enough.

At Saia, it is not a bonus that we get to keep our jobs...keep in mind the national truck driver shortage and that Saia needs drivers more than drivers need Saia. They just won't admit it.

At Saia, it is not a bonus that we get to keep our jobs...keep in mind the national truck driver shortage and that Saia needs drivers more than drivers need Saia. They just won't admit it.

After I retired in August, in October I seen a city driver and he told me the local Saia terminal was hiring.. I thought, what the heck.. Went online, filled out the application.. A week, two weeks, three weeks went by, nothing.. So I emailed the HR in Atlanta and got an email back saying they had quite a few apps to go through and they would be getting in touch.. I thought, I live in a city of less than 100,000? How can it that many people here be putting in at Saia.. To this day, I have failed to hear back... I'm not looking hard, but jeez... I just want something to do...

And to think, all you did was hold a wheel of a truck between two lines and maybe back up a pup to a dock for all that cash!!! Some serious skill used to keep her shiny! Good thing there's us city men out there for you to look up to!

There are only two men I look up to... many I respect...you didn't make either list Billylowclass. :6781:

After I retired in August, in October I seen a city driver and he told me the local Saia terminal was hiring.. I thought, what the heck.. Went online, filled out the application.. A week, two weeks, three weeks went by, nothing.. So I emailed the HR in Atlanta and got an email back saying they had quite a few apps to go through and they would be getting in touch.. I thought, I live in a city of less than 100,000? How can it that many people here be putting in at Saia.. To this day, I have failed to hear back... I'm not looking hard, but jeez... I just want something to do...

Have you thought about calling your local OD yard? They might use you on a part time basis. I know we've got some retired guys down in ATL that just run when the mood suits them. Of course they retired from OD but you never know...

Have you thought about calling your local OD yard? They might use you on a part time basis. I know we've got some retired guys down in ATL that just run when the mood suits them. Of course they retired from OD but you never know...

I'm thinking about ABF, they have a part time opening... OD doesn't have a terminal here, I think they run it from Shreveport.....

Starkravinloon...I read your previous post about how Saia is not getting back to you about your application. The answer to that lies in your first line of your post: "After I retired in August..." Any further questions?

Starkravinloon...I read your previous post about how Saia is not getting back to you about your application. The answer to that lies in your first line of your post: "After I retired in August..." Any further questions?

What, a retired person can't work.. Is that how they feel? If it is, screw'em.... I can still throw city freight around with the best.. Ohhhhh, I get it.. Yes, I'm with the FBI,CIA,OHS and the Pentagon...