FedEx Freight | Safety truck

I went through I think four yard tractors in 15 years. Just have a habit of burning up. It didnt matter if they were a thousand dollar Murray or a three thousand dollar puff from Sears. They all burned up eventually.

Breaks my heart to see great big 20 to 30 horse engines break the block despite tons of everloving care and nursing on oil levels and cleaning and wiping and washing etc. Some of them just crack the head in the heat. Its not easy to air cool a engine when it's 130 in the shade here in Arkansaw. And why I cut grass yea high I dont know. Just as soon let it grow for 300 dollars a bale come fall.

I got the first $5K and signed the paper for the $10K. you can take $5K and a new truck or take the $10K. but when they retire that rewards truck down the road, you do not get another one. I took the CASH!
The 1st ($10k) checks are said to be going out on May 15th. The $5k checks are separate and paid on the normal schedule based on when they were qualified for (earned).

Being on the left coast usually got us shafted by the east coast dispatch.

I always hated it. Time to go fetch another load and find that east coast dispatch went home. Call in the morning.

Thats one of the reasons I emigrated to Arkansas. Dispatchers here can get me loaded there on the left coast.

I was told I won't get the 10K until May 15. anybody else hear the same and why do I have to wait since i already earned it.