Yellow | SAIA bought the Holland N. Lima terminal

They are getting a really nice terminal. Holland built it brand new from the ground Up. Maybe 100 yds. off the Ohio TNPK. 2 uncovered fuel islands. Big yard. Plenty of room for hooking up triples and getting directly on the Pike. Brand new Speedway on the way out so drivers can get tanked up on coffee for the trip.

They are getting a really nice terminal. Holland built it brand new from the ground Up. Maybe 100 yds. off the Ohio TNPK. 2 uncovered fuel islands. Big yard. Plenty of room for hooking up triples and getting directly on the Pike. Brand new Speedway on the way out so drivers can get tanked up on coffee for the trip.
New 08 or 09 .... They took over some of Erie's area when yeller closed Erie.

Nice thing about Maybrook also was the Speedway just outside the terminal to "tank up" before getting on I84. :1036316054:

They will need to secure a permit from North Lima. The authority of the Ohio Turnpike permit is only to the pad. Roadway had a permit for ingress and egress by using Highway 7. When Roadway began running over the top to Harrisburg. That permit was dormant. After YRC acquired the USF Group and built that facility YRC transferred it to Holland for their long doubles.

Holland closed both their Cranberry, PA and North Lima terminals. And consolidated operations in the new terminal. When the construction was completed.

Yup, and they took over downtown Pittsburgh, Pa also, Stimpy. They’d send them on peddle runs there with a 53’ and when they came back in the evenings the trailers would look like somebody scraped a farm tractor down the sides of them and they wouldn’t have any placard frames left on the sidewalls of the trailers, either..

Yup, and they took over downtown Pittsburgh, Pa also, Stimpy. They’d send them on peddle runs there with a 53’ and when they came back in the evenings the trailers would look like somebody scraped a farm tractor down the sides of them and they wouldn’t have any placard frames left on the sidewalls of the trailers, either..
I was.... Was a Erie city driver... Lol

Then line haul Cleveland.

Now Abf city driver...

I84 Diner in Fishkill, Middlesex Diner in Carlisle, Black Bear in Pottersville, Brasserie Manoir in Point Claire (Montreal), just to name a few. I treat myself well and take the time to smell the roses so to speak. :17142: :1036316054:
That could be why Maislin closed :lmao: :lmao:
I always carried my lunch in a bag and sold the bags in bulk to a Big R driver