XPO | Saturday fiasco!!

Another humorous issue...i have a CB which i have spent nearly $500 on now, and have been asked many a time, by many a supervisor as to why i was late..."didnt you listen to your CB?"...i then answer...did conway buy me a CB?? and leave it at that..of course i listened to it..and i knew before i pulled the brakes for the long wait, that it was going to be a long wait...and i dont mind giving up the hour to go back on the clock and sit there...all to just aggravate those who took my pension, sick days, etc...do i expect conway to buy me or put a CB in the truck? No...i do expect them to let me, the driver of the truck i am in, to make those decisions, as to going around jam ups, on my own accord...their policy is to stop, call LH and request permission to go around anything off route...how many pay phones are there accessible on route on I95 in CT??? 3 to be exact between I91 and NY state line...none after that...so it brings the cell phone issue up yet again, and the mentality of authoritarian dictatorship feeling the need to tell me every little thing i need to do down to when to go pee (exaggeration intended)...
You got the phone anyway, why not use it? I use my phone all of the time for work and stuff. It doesn't cost me any extra to use it. It's a convenience for me. And like you said, you can't hardly find a pay phone any more. Why? because everybody has a cell phone.

just remember guys..you(we) do not see the whole picture, also after 24 years here, do now question linehaul, i am a driver, and i will do and go where they say, if they tell me to go to hell, i will look for the road, $$$$$

I personally hate the things but I carry one due to my heart condition. Just in case. My husband uses his to help keep in contact with other drivers, keep himself awake if nothing is on his radio to help.

Recall those little dogs or whatever that kids had to "feed" and all of that garbage to keep them from "dying"? I feel like that's my cellphone. Keep it close, answer when it's crying (ringing), feed it (charging) and then burying it when it dies.
As soon as a salesperson starts in with the Bluetooth (who thought of that name??) or videos, downloading, etc. I just say I have a radio, computer and tv for all of that. A simple cellphone is good, TYVM. :1036316054:
must be nice, i see no reason for a cell so i do not have one

taking wrong trailors to fac

i don it also , not hard to do sometimes when numbers are close together, and not paying close attition. i got paid 1 way that was a bummer. it made a long night. i was mad at my self. take time and look closly

how a bout this one an xeg driver went to xnw then back to xeg via xmi p u an xeg and xrq loads took both to xeg Friday morning the xrq load sat at xeg all day then last night the same driver went to xnw via xrq to drop the xrq load off so a full load of xrq freight missed service so instead of delivering it on fri morning it wont get delivered till Monday

Today's 2:00 m/t at XMI went strangely well. Everyone was there by 2 and I was heading out by 2:15. Could have done without the severe storm at XAY on the way home but it went well.

Was explained to me a lot of freight is now being diverted/re-directed to Springfield (XSX) rather than through Newburgh due to numerous late a.m. arrivals from Newburgh throughout the northeast corridor and will undoubtedly add to the existing l/h confusion.