XPO | Screw Con-Way, they screwed us !!!!!!!!!

Yes

This company might get sold, but it's not going anywhere. They are too profitable. I didn't say it was a bad place to work. I, personally, like the job. So, do you get drug-tested at your new job? :chairshot:

Yes I did get drugtested and guess what, they "PAID me for it. The grass is much greener on the other side. Conway is horrible and you know it. Keep working that dock and having your benefits cut. Suck it up!

Yes I did get drugtested and guess what, they "PAID me for it. The grass is much greener on the other side. Conway is horrible and you know it. Keep working that dock and having your benefits cut. Suck it up!
Did you ever say who you went to work for? I may have missed it.
Yes, I will keep working the dock. That's where I make my money. Give me dockwork or give me death, I say.

Man, if I had only been smart enough in the interview to ask if they (the employer) would drug test me on company time... I would have gone to work for them in a heart beat!... yea right

Here's a challenge for you posting fans. Just like buying a new stereo on line, how about someone post a thread with a chart of comparison shopping for the LTL companies? You know, company names on the left of a chart, with wages, bennies, and important stuff across the top. An x in the box that corresponds to each. Chart your employer and prove they're the best, or chart the competitor to prove they suck!

You can have the opinion something sucks but don't tell me in the next sentence "and you know it" meaning I must agree with you.

offer your opinion but respect others also

Man, if I had only been smart enough in the interview to ask if they (the employer) would drug test me on company time... I would have gone to work for them in a heart beat!... yea right

Here's a challenge for you posting fans. Just like buying a new stereo on line, how about someone post a thread with a chart of comparison shopping for the LTL companies? You know, company names on the left of a chart, with wages, bennies, and important stuff across the top. An x in the box that corresponds to each. Chart your employer and prove they're the best, or chart the competitor to prove they suck!

You can have the opinion something sucks but don't tell me in the next sentence "and you know it" meaning I must agree with you.

offer your opinion but respect others also

You work the dock ------------- I don't

You have to wait 5 years to top rate --- Only months for me

You have to wait 15 months for 5 lousy vacation days-------I get mine immediately and get 2 weeks vacation + sick days + floating holidays.

You drive trucks that suck------I drive twin screws with power & AC

You have to wait 15 months for 5 lousy vacation days-------I get mine immediately and get 2 weeks vacation + sick days + floating holidays.

Who do you work for? I'll do the comparison chart.

Please, who do you drive for? Maybe I want to go work there.
Are you afraid we are going to make fun or you or what?

working the dock is our driver-arobics... you sound like a "steer and shift is all I want to do kind-a guy".

top pay of 12.95 in just months really isn't worth bragging about

we're home nights and weekends, sounds like they have to hang that golden carrot of incentives in front of you just to get your attention... did it work? Sounds like you also signed on to be a recruiter. Got any business card?

I drive a truck that sucks? Man no wonder my love life is in the crapper... I've been looking for that skill in my women all this time

Finallydayshift is a fraud. He probably got fired and is just saying all that stuff about his new "fantasy job". He would have told us the name of the company by now. Move on.:chairshot:

As this thread started out, it was about getting screwed. My fellow humans, you have not even started to get screwed yet. But hey, what do I know, (nothing), and what will the future bring?:USA::USA::USA::USA:

As this thread started out, it was about getting screwed. My fellow humans, you have not even started to get screwed yet. But hey, what do I know, (nothing), and what will the future bring?:USA::USA::USA::USA:
Why don't you telll us what you know. What are we not going to get our paychecks or something. how are we going to get screwed. Please tell us.

Why don't you telll us what you know. What are we not going to get our paychecks or something. how are we going to get screwed. Please tell us.
Go and read all of my posts, and you will find your answer. I have tried to tell everyone on this board what was comming down the road, but nobody wants to listen. Some of what I say on here is written in a way to keep me out of trouble with the litigation that is going on with me and this company that I still have freinds at and still own stock in. Everything that I have said has come to past, except for one thing, and that was that XBV was going to become a reship once again. But hey, no one can be right all the time. As was said in my last post, the company has not even begun to screw you yet, go back and read my post where it is mention about the 16000, pay to certain people to get laws changed, take aways that you do not even notice, etc., etc., and then come back and ask me are they going to take away my paycheck or something. No wonder people can not see what is going on when they can not see the forest, because of the tree in front of them. If you really, really want to know, then read my freind, read, and if you do not want to read and check out things then do not ask. Be like some people on this board that have greed for there need and screw everyone that they can for the almighty dollar. The company will take care of me as long as I do my job, yea right. What all this boils down to is what was said at the start, research , read , then make your mind up on what you are going to do. I kindly ask you or anyone else to read all of my posts along with others that have tried to tell you how you are getting screwed.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

Go and read all of my posts, and you will find your answer. I have tried to tell everyone on this board what was comming down the road, but nobody wants to listen. Some of what I say on here is written in a way to keep me out of trouble with the litigation that is going on with me and this company that I still have freinds at and still own stock in. Everything that I have said has come to past, except for one thing, and that was that XBV was going to become a reship once again. But hey, no one can be right all the time. As was said in my last post, the company has not even begun to screw you yet, go back and read my post where it is mention about the 16000, pay to certain people to get laws changed, take aways that you do not even notice, etc., etc., and then come back and ask me are they going to take away my paycheck or something. No wonder people can not see what is going on when they can not see the forest, because of the tree in front of them. If you really, really want to know, then read my freind, read, and if you do not want to read and check out things then do not ask. Be like some people on this board that have greed for there need and screw everyone that they can for the almighty dollar. The company will take care of me as long as I do my job, yea right. What all this boils down to is what was said at the start, research , read , then make your mind up on what you are going to do. I kindly ask you or anyone else to read all of my posts along with others that have tried to tell you how you are getting screwed.:USA::USA::USA::USA:

...read and what did that get ya o-b-1 ken obi?? when will it be possible for me to try and snatch the pebble from your hand oh great one. one more question what kind of wattage did it take to power all that stuff at oz??

I've read all of your posts(or most of them)when you posted them. I've never said anything before. But now I would really like for you to tell us something. All of your posts sound alike. And besides your trying to sue the company for the almighty dollar, right? That's all it boils down to.

No I am not suing for the almighty dollar. The last five suits were for the betterment of the company. Only in one have I asked for money to cover my expence. There will be 16000 jobs lost in the next two years. That is a fact. And for you Doppler, the wattage was the power of the mind. Anyone can have the pebble in my hand, for I do not care anymore, you can have it freely. :1036316054:

:hide::hide: My apoligies to you younger e
mployeese+
This once great company has put the screws to us older employees so bad that we are going to stick it to them so bad!!!!!!!!
Wake up, smell the coffee, and grab your ankles.............. You are happy with the big $, but think of your future!!!! You are basically screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!! So am I!!! Thank tou Con-Way!!!!!
Go ahead, get the EXTRA SHIPMENT, they will only stick it in farther!!!!!!!!! :smilie_132::smilie_132:

whether you consider the glass half full or half empty, it's still the same glass. For me the glass is still half full and for that I am considered stupid, blind, naive, or just willing to get screwed. For those who not only believe the glass to be half empty, but find the need to run around posturing everyone for support of their theories, I request that you submit some facts. You say read, read, read, and I do, do ,do. And I still don't get it. Because up to now it is still just opinions, much like Chicken Little's and the whole sky falling thing. So, as the handle implies... consider me a C.L.S. (chicken little syndrome) survivor.

Merdock and all others, as said in the last post, you can take the pebble from my hand and do with it what you want. I am done and now I gone:smilie_132:

Merdock and all others, as said in the last post, you can take the pebble from my hand and do with it what you want. I am done and now I gone:smilie_132:

Really, I must agree with the others. most of the time I don't know what your talking about because your posts are just too vague. I don't know if your trying to be coy but after awhile I can't take it seriously.