XPO | Screw Con-Way, they screwed us !!!!!!!!!

Really, I must agree with the others. most of the time I don't know what your talking about because your posts are just too vague. I don't know if your trying to be coy but after awhile I can't take it seriously.

His postings are interesting...and they are vague, and they are kind of "no body listens to me" whiny...but some are informative and as with everyone and everything...you have to pick through and seize what is of value to you and you alone..."ahh..grasshopper"...

Just one question and I don't mean this is a bad way/start anything, but how does Lawofone know more? Just from observing or he talks to someone within the company? Do the lawyers for ConWay let slip some information in front of him?

Research, Read, and Conclude

Just one question and I don't mean this is a bad way/start anything, but how does Lawofone know more? Just from observing or he talks to someone within the company? Do the lawyers for ConWay let slip some information in front of him?

There are many things you can find quickly now thanks to the internet. One of the best ways is to track what our board members are doing and follow senior management as much as possible. thanks to the SEC, investments made by senior stockholders/ members/management have to be reported. They try to hide these things and cover their tracks but you can put the pieces of the puzzle together if you READ enough information. These trails will lead you to some interesting things and you can make some interesting connections that if nothing else, make you go "HMMMMMM". Follow the money trail and see where it leads.
I know for a fact that Law of One doesn't want to lead you there, but for all of us to investigate this ourselves, therefore when we find the truth, we can believe it wholly and completely, knowing that we discovered it for ourselves and were not "told" to believe something. Happy searching and reading

I would venture to say 99% of what he says is simply speculation...as with the courts and his alleged suits...he would have the same access as you or i would have...it would be interesting to see what his 5 law suits are...i must admit though, that took a little away from respect knowing that someone has initiated 5 law suits for a single given company, unless of course, they are for a specific cause or what have you...but without more knowledge, i have to form my own opinion and that is kind lower ended right now...

half a glass

whether you consider the glass half full or half empty, it's still the same glass. For me the glass is still half full and for that I am considered stupid, blind, naive, or just willing to get screwed. For those who not only believe the glass to be half empty, but find the need to run around posturing everyone for support of their theories, I request that you submit some facts. You say read, read, read, and I do, do ,do. And I still don't get it. Because up to now it is still just opinions, much like Chicken Little's and the whole sky falling thing. So, as the handle implies... consider me a C.L.S. (chicken little syndrome) survivor.

If the glass was only 1/2 full(empty) when it was presented to you then it looks no different or you see it no different. however, if the glass was full or 3/4 full when given to you, but now has been dipped into, you may notice there is less of what used to be there. It's not only perception and judgement, but how we all feel about the conditions of the arrangement. If I was only promised a half of glass of water, then I have no reason to complain.
Let's all line our glasses up and tally up the totals. If we all have our glasses, some half full others a little higher, and the Company dips ever so slightly into our glasses and pulls it out drops at a time, then gradually there is going to be less than there was before.
My Con-way cup does not runneth over, nor am I dying of thirst, but there is less now then what I started with.

I am so glad I have the option of leaving if I was unhappy here. :smilie_132:

So what you're reply insinuates is that you are very much happy and content with CON-WAY dipping into your cup even after they promised you a full one. NICE.................you must be in the ivory tower or just a "wannbe".:butt kiss:

My husband left that mess and never been happier. He was a manager, but says the rm's run the terminals from their offices and dont have a clue what goes on at the local level. He says the same thing it used to be a good company but greed and the share holders are more important than the customers and the employees.