XPO | Selling Off

Whoa !!!! Xpo stock down 20% so far today and still falling . That 3-4 x’s more than its peers . Someone hit the brakes

When your 'metrics' mean more to you than actually moving freight then your credibility in the industry takes a hit. When that happens, in times like we are in right now, the markets, and the companies that support those markets, turn towards the companies that are credible within our industry. We move freight, but we are far from credible or even reliable.

When your 'metrics' mean more to you than actually moving freight then your credibility in the industry takes a hit. When that happens, in times like we are in right now, the markets, and the companies that support those markets, turn towards the companies that are credible within our industry. We move freight, but we are far from credible or even reliable.
Spot on !

New email today:

Team,

On January 15, we announced that we’d consider the sale or spin-off of four of our five business units. This morning, we announced that we terminated the strategic alternative processes, in light of market conditions. We have five strong businesses, and I’m confident that we’ll continue to do great things as one XPO.

I very much appreciate how focused you’ve been in serving our customers and taking care of each other amid the spread of COVID-19.

Stay healthy!

Sincerely,
Brad

New email today:

Team,

From my bunker everything looks great !

On January 15, we announced that we’d consider the sale or spin-off of four of our five business units. This morning, we announced that we terminated the strategic alternative processes, in light of market conditions. We have five kinda strong businesses, and I’m confident that we’ll continue to do great things as one XPO. I have seen the reaction from Wall Street and decided this my best bet to increase my personal wealth.

I very much appreciate how focused you’ve been in serving in this dangerous crisis.

Brad

Suckers!

New email today:

Team,

From my bunker everything looks great !

On January 15, we announced that we’d consider the sale or spin-off of four of our five business units. This morning, we announced that we terminated the strategic alternative processes, in light of market conditions. We have five kinda strong businesses, and I’m confident that we’ll continue to do great things as one XPO. I have seen the reaction from Wall Street and decided this my best bet to increase my personal wealth.

I very much appreciate how focused you’ve been in serving in this dangerous crisis.

Brad

Suckers!

Hey everybody,

You all know I frakked up. Wall Street knows I frakked up. I know I frakked up.

Good luck surviving the virus. I will be in New Zealand. Properly sheltered for a year or so.

Peace ! OUT !

If for some unknown reason someone wants to buy the stock, they should do it through a broker like Schwab or Fidelity. Then you can buy the stock at the price YOU WANT to pay and sell it WHEN YOU WANT. The company buy is set on a day the company decides and you pay what the selling price is on that day less 5%, and there is a restriction on selling it for 90 days. It is not a good deal.

If for some unknown reason someone wants to buy the stock, they should do it through a broker like Schwab or Fidelity. Then you can buy the stock at the price YOU WANT to pay and sell it WHEN YOU WANT. The company buy is set on a day the company decides and you pay what the selling price is on that day less 5%, and there is a restriction on selling it for 90 days. It is not a good deal.
This is a very good point.

Yup the 5% discount isn't worth the 90day restriction