Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know bud think about if the cameras were working. You'd be canned earlier for sleeping in your car in front of the shop. Or the amount of drug bags found when you left. I've worked at NNJ 5 years, hasn't been the easiest but instead of bashing a company just leave. I've been working to improve the company not to insult it. I could of took the easier path of leaving. Obviously sir you have no idea what has happened after leaving land air 3-4 years ago. But thanks for the not needed input.
Now that Carlstadt closed today and they laid everyone off and never paid them a dime for the last 2 weeks, how do you feel now ? Now that they are closed and people are talking and saying nothing changed, ::shit:: was still walking out the door and the cameras went down. I feel bad for you guys that they led to believe that they would take care of you. A good friend of mine just came back from vacation just before the shut down and worked the last 2 weeks helping the company and you no what he got ? Laid off today with everybody else and told if he wanted his money that he would have to get it from unemployment ! Besides that, you can check for yourself, they stopped paying in to the 401k 2 weeks ago knowing they were going to shut that terminal down. I hope all you guys find jobs and can survive this tough time. but they used all of you to there advantage, not yours !

Dude, you must be delirious. The issue with the parts was your own employees stealing which we got a handle on very fast. I was and still am employees and never received any notice of not speaking to you. The information you are getting is wrong. How are people going to listen to a disgruntled ex employee or an employee on the front lines.
Really, now that you are shut down and closed it's amazing how people are saying that nothing changed at all since I left. ::shit:: was still walking and the cameras still went down and they used every last one of you right to the end !

I've been a driver at Land Air for almost 10 years. The FMCSA and DOT are getting more strict and making it harder for ALL companies to operate. Land Air has made some positive changes including their safety team which consist of 5 plus employees. This company has always been good to me and the equipment is decent. Its a really great company to work for that employs over 800 employees. A lot of good people with families who enjoy their jobs and enjoy being part of a great team. Its unfortunate a few of you had bad experiences. Not all of us have. All of the hatred inside you is ridiculous. . .

I delivered freight with my pick up truck to help the company in a time of need because I wanted to help, because I care, not because I was asked. Land Air has been good to me and hundreds of employees. We will pull through this and keep on trucking.
Well ? Did they pay you for delivering frieght with your own vehicle or did you get laid off like the rest of them and told if they wanted there money to get it from unemployment ?

ICVb7I2.jpg

Bon voyage!!!

ICVb7I2.jpg

Bon voyage!!!
You really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Go be Fred Smith's poster boy and leave these poor folks alone. Making a mockery of tragedy is classless, regardless of how you feel about LAXNE.

Are you proud of yourself for mocking both the Titanic tragedy and the jobs lost if the company is really closing? Stop taking your hatred out on the victims here. Send a letter to Bill Spencer if you really feel the need to kick him in the groin.

Still no pay yet. Ill be up ***** creek if i dont get paid for the last week of work. They owe me 56 hours and miles i used my personal vehicle to help them. And then 2 safety bonus' and vacation.

I hope you had your boots on ! Tell that to all the Carstadt employees that got laid off and told to get there pay from unemployment !
Funny how you only take bits and pieces of info and twist them. I posted that 2 days ago Mark and since then said I was told not getting paid at all so I'm in the same boat. Don't pit us hard working employees against each other. Some of us are on here to try to help not string along a fake storyline.....

Got a call last night about 8:30 stating we are back to work possibly tonight but definitely by Monday. Atleast its a step in the right direction. An even better step would be to see a paycheck. Better be answers soon on pay or I'm in trouble.

Got a call last night about 8:30 stating we are back to work possibly tonight but definitely by Monday. Atleast its a step in the right direction. An even better step would be to see a paycheck. Better be answers soon on pay or I'm in trouble.
No kidding... guess helping them with my personal vehicle was a joke. Always said spencer doesnt give a rats @$$ about his employees. Hes doing a good job proving me right

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself. Go be Fred Smith's poster boy and leave these poor folks alone. Making a mockery of tragedy is classless, regardless of how you feel about LAXNE.

Are you proud of yourself for mocking both the Titanic tragedy and the jobs lost if the company is really closing? Stop taking your hatred out on the victims here. Send a letter to Bill Spencer if you really feel the need to kick him in the groin.
Been there, done that boy. A Canadian tough guy, two words that have no business being put together, it's a metaphor big guy, but when you hear that word, you're just probably thinking of butterflies.

Last edited:

Are you proud of yourself for mocking both the Titanic tragedy and the jobs lost if the company is really closing? Stop taking your hatred out on the victims here. Send a letter to Bill Spencer if you really feel the need to kick him in the nuts.

fixed it

Status
Not open for further replies.