Shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it works out but I don't know how anyone thinks they can return to business as usual. Company was already not making money now most of their customer base has moved on not to mention roadrunner saia and the reliance network who has suffered set backs and embarrassment among their own customers I'm sure are planning a new direction for the future

An that's all rumor mill
There have been many customers that have already commeted to shipping with us
An a bunch of the partner carriers u listened and some u missed drop get to the socks on Friday.

thought you would have it at harley. i cant bank the future of my family on a (if you help us out things will be better) there are massive lawsuits coming down the pike. and oh yeah not only do i not have health insurance i cant access my hsa money. that really peaked the attorney generals interest it is was it is
You are kidding ? They froze that to ?

Ya it's a issue that has been worked around the clock to get resolved so ppl are not outta work. The pay is worked out. An yes I have been working for free to get this resolved.. and yes I want everyone to have there job. An yes I had to figure out my bills. But instead of being negative like others I am getting stuff done
if the pay has been worked out where is it ???

Ya it's a issue that has been worked around the clock to get resolved so ppl are not outta work. The pay is worked out. An yes I have been working for free to get this resolved.. and yes I want everyone to have there job. An yes I had to figure out my bills. But instead of being negative like others I am getting stuff done
So you are saying that all these people that have been strung along to work for free are going to be paid ?

I did get it at Harley but I am not also sitting here watching the board.
I can't do anything about lawsuits all I can fix is what I am working on
Health ins is still good
An I haven't got my new hsa card yet either
There has been a memo on the doors and break room for weeks that the hsa bank changed due to the ins carrier and new cards are in the mail. But in the mean time u can acess the money via there website with doing a transfer to a bill or acct.
check"s in the mail Melissa, stop by and I"ll tell you the other lie!

Thanks Mellisa, I will call all my friends from the Jersey terminals and let them no that you stated that they all are going to be paid what the company owes them. They will be happy to hear it !
Someone wrote on here Donny is even looking for a new job. What does that tell you.

7qEEgXn.jpg
Lol! That's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.