FedEx Freight | Single

Hey WOR, this is HUR! :biglaugh: Did you go from Hotlanta,Ga to SRT[cow tipping country]? Don't have a clue where SRT is. I know, i should ask Guardrail :nono: :biglaugh: Just curious, have that funny feeling that I'll be running east/west, again, instead of north/south after this next bid, 10-4

SRT is shamrock. We moved cause the only bid we where going to get was 187 miles then having to do city wk after coming in. So we moved. Kept our house at home and will go back to visit. Have to do what you have to do.

[quote author=worthless link=topic=81733.msg846505#msg846505 date=1279025367]
SRT is shamrock. We moved cause the only bid we where going to get was 187 miles then having to do city wk after coming in. So we moved. Kept our house at home and will go back to visit. Have to do what you have to do.
[/quote] I thought about going out there for a couple weeks to get some miles, but just not into being away from home anymore. Sitting by the phone isn't much fun either though

It was a very hard choice to make the move. But we didn't want to look for another job. All said and done Nat'l isn't a bad company. Everyone has rules and you have jerks everywhere too. So you deal. We have time vested here and in Ata it would be a long time before we got a bid with this type of miles. We were going to have to move to Ata anyway, lived to far away, to run solo out of there. Hated the thought of living in Ata. Small town girl and SRT is small town lol. Red shirts here seem nice and the other drivers seem to be too. Not sure I will like the cold but you can always put on more clothes then you can take off. LOL . Do have to say you have to drive 50+ miles for anything.