FedEx Freight | Smoking VS Fedex Freight

Thats how it should be,if it wreaks and one guy has been in it for the last twelve hours that ought to be good enough.

Not so Fartknocker, we get alot of subs from Norman and those guys smoke hard, one shuttle driver will bring the sub down and then I get into it for 13 hrs, one of our other shuttle guys gets into it and whines like a scolded child and all of a sudden I am the one to blame? Sysco has a no tobacco policy on company time, none in the trucks, on the side of the road, ect., if your on the clock, no tobacco period. Its really hard to enforce, really hard.

At my barn a city guy and a road guy share the same truck everyday,so in our case its easier to tell. What gets me is when a guy takes somebodies tractor while their off for one day and smokes in it. One day and the guy cant help himself but smoke in the truck? If I had my way they would be fired on the spot. Its the same type of people that eat food from the fridge that isnt theirs. If they dont respect other people stuff then to hell with them.

At my barn a city guy and a road guy share the same truck everyday,so in our case its easier to tell. What gets me is when a guy takes somebodies tractor while their off for one day and smokes in it. One day and the guy cant help himself but smoke in the truck? If I had my way they would be fired on the spot. Its the same type of people that eat food from the fridge that isnt theirs. If they dont respect other people stuff then to hell with them.
I got a buddy at fredex that will pull off to the side of the road and take his break, he refuses to smoke it a truck, i worked with him and have drove his truck on line after he has smoked up a storm, pre policy, I couldnt tell I was in a smokers truck, he simply cleaned up after himself and rolled the window down. Now post policy he don't dare smoke in one, you gotta know his barn though, bunch of snitches lookin to move up the ladder anyway they can, he covers his ass, I tell him thats a good policy!

grocerythrower said:
I got a buddy at fredex that will pull off to the side of the road and take his break, he refuses to smoke it a truck, i worked with him and have drove his truck on line after he has smoked up a storm, pre policy, I couldnt tell I was in a smokers truck, he simply cleaned up after himself and rolled the window down. Now post policy he don't dare smoke in one, you gotta know his barn though, bunch of snitches lookin to move up the ladder anyway they can, he covers his ass, I tell him thats a good policy!

Im sure when you were hear you got the occasional shop loner that had been smoked in so heavily the smell cant be removed.

Im sure when you were hear you got the occasional shop loner that had been smoked in so heavily the smell cant be removed.
Yes Sir, I did a 589 mile day run and was sick when I got back, that was pre policy, I called off the next day, I'm no punk but I was honestly sick man, I know where your coming from, I really do.

grocerythrower said:
Yes Sir, I did a 589 mile day run and was sick when I got back, that was pre policy, I called off the next day, I'm no punk but I was honestly sick man, I know where your coming from, I really do.

Oh yeah,I forgot....what was it....Oh! I remember now,Im laaaaast! Suckas!