TForce | Some paperwork is already saying T-force on it........

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
Went for a pickup yesterday. You know how sometimes the shipper has their own BOL? This one said T-Force on it with the generic lettering that transforce apparently likes.....

This, unfortunately, puts a damper on my hope that we could go back to being branded as Overnite-----essentially "going back to Overnite."

i will discuss everything in more detail asap when there is time.

Why is God's name would TFI rebrand to a dead company that virtually no one has heard of?
They are paying to get name recognition. Using ups as a bridge to that end.

The t-force paperwork is from a broker.
I work at XPO and we've been picking up freight with 3rd party being T-Force for a while now. I wonder if they woll move it all to you guys. XPO has a brokerage and they go for cheapest carrier

A logistics agent sells on providing lowest cost services. Not saying that TFI won't throw a little incentive to keep it in their system.

Why is God's name would TFI rebrand to a dead company that virtually no one has heard of?

And people have heard of T-force? i hadn't heard of them until about 4 weeks ago......

Just ordered an 8 dogpower Freightsled, heated seats included..
After reading and rereading our contract and all applicable Federal, Provincial, and State regulations and conferring with an independent group of banished Union Officials, I will no longer include the heated seat. Up for negotiation in 2023..

After reading and rereading our contract and all applicable Federal, Provincial, and State regulations and conferring with an independent group of banished Union Officials, I will no longer include the heated seat. Up for negotiation in 2023..
Dear Sirs, I must inform you, when the mirrors and sun visors are omitted from negotiation, up goes the picket line!

When TFI Bought the Truckload division from XPO, it was rebranded CFI, the same as it was before Conway bought them.

I thought the same thing about the name change at YRC corporate level? At least the first sentence of your post.

Last edited:
I’m hearing that after the present contract is up TForce will have you all reapply and be like new hires with no vacation time and bottom pay scale. I wonder what would mean for the union staying alive at tforce or if they plan on letting you strike out. Anyone else hearing this. My source is a present upsf driver

I’m hearing that after the present contract is up TForce will have you all reapply and be like new hires with no vacation time and bottom pay scale. I wonder what would mean for the union staying alive at tforce or if they plan on letting you strike out. Anyone else hearing this. My source is a present upsf driver
My uncle's cousin, said the same thing. What are the odds?

Go right ahead. They probably just want the high value property anyway.

No one knows ::shit::. The last person anyone needs to take seriously is an anonymous driver.
UPS freight upper management doesn't even know what's going on. They were in a mad scramble when the sale was announced.
Let logic be your guide.

You may have to reapply but it's a formality to keep the lawyers happy.