TForce | Some paperwork is already saying T-force on it........

I’m hearing that after the present contract is up TForce will have you all reapply and be like new hires with no vacation time and bottom pay scale. I wonder what would mean for the union staying alive at tforce or if they plan on letting you strike out. Anyone else hearing this. My source is a present upsf driver
Honestly , just yard gossip at this point .

For what it is worth, they bought everything, equipment, facilities, and our contract. TFI has Union operations and little if any difficulty managing them. Their early remarks were the Union is not an issue, that remains to be seen.
Now legally, can they just throw everyone out and start over? I don't believe it is that simple. We can decertify or they can cease operations and reorganize within a specific time period and reopen. The Teamster Officers I have spoken with seem confident it will be business as usual at least for the duration of our present contract. The 2023 negotiation is anyone's guess.
This is all just speculation on my part, but lets give em' the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise. The Big Brown Monster {UPS} is almost gone, hard to believe TFI will operate it worse.
IMHO of course..

For what it is worth, they bought everything, equipment, facilities, and our contract. TFI has Union operations and little if any difficulty managing them. Their early remarks were the Union is not an issue, that remains to be seen.
Now legally, can they just throw everyone out and start over? I don't believe it is that simple. We can decertify or they can cease operations and reorganize within a specific time period and reopen. The Teamster Officers I have spoken with seem confident it will be business as usual at least for the duration of our present contract. The 2023 negotiation is anyone's guess.
This is all just speculation on my part, but lets give em' the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise. The Big Brown Monster {UPS} is almost gone, hard to believe TFI will operate it worse.
IMHO of course..
There are a few simple things that will make TFI more profitable than ups freight.
1. Don't give 90% discounts
2. Stop running ltl like a package company
3. Get rid of edge. It is a 40 year old operating system.

There are a few simple things that will make TFI more profitable than ups freight.
1. Don't give 90% discounts
2. Stop running ltl like a package company
3. Get rid of edge. It is a 40 year old operating system.
Also...
4. Get rid of current management..
5. Take care of the customer..
6. Stop chasing imaginary numbers.
(1 example..letting freight sit until the next day because the trailer is only 3 quarter's full....)