FedEx Freight | Starting early and working for free

After making this driver go sit in the break room for two days (finally)...Here's how it was fixed on Friday.......Driver was pacing back and forth at 850am......bid time is 930am......after dispatch got tired of watching him, they let him go ahead and punch in early and he left before the 9am guys...HAHAHA.......just more shananigans...We do have a thing called bid times and seniority i thought?.....I say lets all just come in when we want...leave when we want and come back when we want...then there will be no more complaints....Stay tuned for your daily update :nono:

[quote author=gaspump link=topic=81833.msg850996#msg850996 date=1280065739]
After making this driver go sit in the break room for two days (finally)...Here's how it was fixed on Friday.......Driver was pacing back and forth at 850am......bid time is 930am......after dispatch got tired of watching him, they let him go ahead and punch in early and he left before the 9am guys...HAHAHA.......just more shananigans...We do have a thing called bid times and seniority i thought?.....I say lets all just come in when we want...leave when we want and come back when we want...then there will be no more complaints....Stay tuned for your daily update :nono:
[/quote]

This driver is an idiot. The 9 o'clock drivers should be screaming! I'm betting this guy cuts corners on the road. If corporate won't do anything about this guy, he'll screw up enough to bring unwanted attention to himself by paperwork/scanner errors or smashing into cars and buildings. It's just a matter of time. I hope he doesn't hurt somebody.

Wow...well said...This driver was in 2 accidents in the same day...........no kidding......he is on the bubble as we speak.....I actually like the guy, It is for his own good to tone and slow him down...we will see what happens this week...I'm sure he forgot over the weekend that he isnt allowed to work before he punshes in :shift: