FedEx Freight | Stock futures fall as Wall Street heads for losing week, weighs FedEx warning

I got better things to do with my time. Maybe you're jealous and wish you could stare at it's butt all day?

So tell me, oh Swami of the stock market,
You put way to much blame on equipment.

The Dow Jones is trading about 24 percent higher than January of 2019, Fedex is trading within a few dollars of that same time frame.Today FedEx is down 21% due to its recent report.
Covid changed the whole economy from supply to shipping. People working at home ordered supplies for their work need as well as supplies for their every day household use. The vast majority of these supplies were shipped by small partial carriers, such as FedEx and UPS. At the time Amazon was not as big with their delivery system as they are now. In that same timeframe people were given stimulus money from the federal government, a lot of this money was not saved. It was put right back into the economy through purchasing goods. With the Covid problem a lot of people were scared to go out and shop so a lot of this merchandise was ordered and shipped directly to their homes, the small parcel carriers had a huge boom in business.
Fed Ex also suffered the same problems,All other companies have been having, workers and drivers.
Regardless of what company it is in the transportation industry, they are operating on a very fragile system that can change, profits and losses rapidly due to what is going on in the surrounding economy. The airlines have suffered major problems this summer also with help and other problems and had to cancel a lot of flights.
Your years of service in the industry I am sure you have witnessed the ups and downs the economy has on the whole transportation network .
Unfortunately, Fed Ex is probably one of the earlier companies that is setting an example on what we are in store for. There are a lot of indicators right now that are showing things are probably going to be pretty tough for a while ahead.
History is a funny thing it tends to repeat itself far too often, there’s times of boom and bust, and there are times of economic pullback, and right now we are in a strong pullback. That’s probably going to get a lot worse.
And by the way, I’m not the great swami of the stock market. I just pay attention and watch what’s going on and do a heck of a lot of research.

Last edited:

The Dow Jones is trading about 24 percent higher than January of 2019, Fedex is trading within a few dollars of that same time frame.Today FedEx is down 21% due to its recent report.
Covid changed the whole economy from supply to shipping. People working at home ordered supplies for their work need as well as supplies for their every day household use. The vast majority of these supplies were shipped by small partial carriers, such as FedEx and UPS. At the time Amazon was not as big with their delivery system as they are now. In that same timeframe people were given stimulus money from the federal government, a lot of this money was not saved. It was put right back into the economy through purchasing goods. With the Covid problem a lot of people were scared to go out and shop so a lot of this merchandise was ordered and shipped directly to their homes, the small parcel carriers had a huge boom in business.
Fed Ex also suffered the same problems,All other companies have been having, workers and drivers.
Regardless of what company it is in the transportation industry, they are operating on a very fragile system that can change, profits and losses rapidly due to what is going on in the surrounding economy. The airlines have suffered major problems this summer also with help and other problems and had to cancel a lot of flights.
Your years of service in the industry I am sure you have witnessed the ups and downs the economy has on the whole transportation network .
Unfortunately, Fed Ex is probably one of the earlier companies that is setting an example on what we are in store for. There are a lot of indicators right now that are showing things are probably going to be pretty tough for a while ahead.
History is a funny thing it tends to repeat itself far too often, there’s times of boom and bust, and there are times of economic pullback, and right now we are in a strong pullback. That’s probably going to get a lot worse.
And by the way, I’m not the great swami of the stock market. I just pay attention and watch what’s going on and do a heck of a lot of research.
....so you think they should give up their healthcare and twelve dollars/hr and any retirement contributions and work longer and harder and pull more freight in trailers for the investors sake.

I read that in your post somewhere.

And where is your buddy Razorblade on this?

How many weeks vacation should they give back?

....so you think they should give up their healthcare and twelve dollars/hr and any retirement contributions and work longer and harder and pull more freight in trailers for the investors sake.

I read that in your post somewhere.

And where is your buddy Razorblade on this?
There you go putting words in peoples mouths. And blade is not my buddy.
if you read the post there is no mention to any employee or benefits of employees, I simply stated the FACTS of the condition of the economy and the perils created by the pandemic. If you thought you read that in my post somewhere you need to read it over and continue until you understand.

Uh-oh.
Now look what you went and did.
You got Alex Jones attention.
.......and down the rabbit hole you go.
There ain't no gettin' out once you fall in.

Uh-oh.
:lmao:

Uh-oh.
Alex Jones has nothing to lose. If a recession comes , he wins. If it doesn't , people STILL call him nuts.