ABF | STONEY HAS LOST HIS MIND!!!....uh no...

EFCA was just another broken promise by Obama. There was no way in hell card check in it's original language would have been passed by even a democratic senate. It never even came to vote. To expect any rich democrat to vote for bill that would allow union recognition without a secret ballot is truly stupid. Nobody in Washington cares about unions not even Obama but he did count on their vote.

Obama is the smartest liar ever to make the big time. If left up to Obama he would pass it even tho it was probably unconstitutional like his latest appointments to the NLRB were ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge. No government should be able to force a company to hire labor at $24.00 an hour when the company is not willing to pay half that much.

Some people like unions some don't. That's a given. To each his own. I doubt there were few OverNiters that like the teamsters. If one doesn't like the teamsters or doesn't want to be in union that's fine stay away, stay with your nonunion company.
But to work for a company like ABF and have the audacity to call fellow workers union pukes is remarkable. The ultimate insult

it's freakin treason!!

If you are correct, it is of such magnitude I look forward to reading about it on wiki-leaks. You really have a news scoop on your hands there.

I don't mean to be childish but I'm a road driver I can not vote yes to the subs but I'm only one vote. I'm sure the yes votes will prevail but it will be without my vote.

Stony you were a no vote I guess you changed your mind at some point.

No, this isn't about how or why we should vote. This post is a post directed at those insulting and belittling their Union Brothers on how they voted.
I'm sick of the belittling and insults by them. Just respect your Brothers vote and move on.

EFCA was just another broken promise by Obama. There was no way in hell card check in it's original language would have been passed by even a democratic senate. It never even came to vote. To expect any rich democrat to vote for bill that would allow union recognition without a secret ballot is truly stupid. Nobody in Washington cares about unions not even Obama but he did count on their vote.

Obama is the smartest liar ever to make the big time. If left up to Obama he would pass it even tho it was probably unconstitutional like his latest appointments to the NLRB were ruled unconstitutional by a federal judge. No government should be able to force a company to hire labor at $24.00 an hour when the company is not willing to pay half that much.

Some people like unions some don't. That's a given. To each his own. I doubt there were few OverNiters that like the teamsters. If one doesn't like the teamsters or doesn't want to be in union that's fine stay away, stay with your nonunion company.

I agree...

But to work for a company like ABF and have the audacity to call fellow workers union pukes is remarkable. The ultimate insult
it's freakin treason!!

I disagree. If you want to call a Teamster a puke as blanket insult for no particular reason, yes that's wrong.
But if those Teamsters are doing something specifically wrong, than what's wrong with it?

What's childish, is that you and the others making a joke about this post instead of discussing the points I made.
I find it very telling of your character.
You always place these Webster definitions, but never explain how it relates.
Care to tell me where or how I'm delusional?
And like in abother post of yours, you say you don't see the need of childish insults, then you go on and insult.

Haven't you notice.. I only insult you... But I only do it after you have already started insulting and calling names first...

If you have a problem with the links, maybe you can have some kid read it to you, I am sure they can figure it out without any problem... If you can actually read, the links describe you pretty good.

Haven't you notice.. I only insult you... But I only do it after you have already started insulting and calling names first...

If you have a problem with the links, maybe you can have some kid read it to you, I am sure they can figure it out without any problem... If you can actually read, the links describe you pretty good.

Oh, now we're down to the "na uh! You started it!" LMAO!
Either name calling and insults are ok or not, regardless of who started.
If you're so above it, then you would have never insulted me ever.

I have no problem with the links, but you never explain the connection. Typical.

Got ya!

No, this isn't about how or why we should vote. This post is a post directed at those insulting and belittling their Union Brothers on how they voted.
I'm sick of the belittling and insults by them. Just respect your Brothers vote and move on.

Everybody is gonna vote there consous .

The old hands I talk to all say the same thing "I only need a few months or a year so don't give an F about you guys I just want mine".

Right back at you I vote NO you may get what u want but not with me.

I don't insult anybody it wouldn't matter anyway it's gonna be what it's gonna be. This isn't my first contract and I'm used to the scare tactics to spook the heard.

Me too, well....him and Plunger Joe.

You are thee biggest agitator not to mention aggravating two faced poster on the site bar none. If the no prevails I wish you get nailed in the first COO. :fingure:

Judy, gut this sucker!!

You are thee biggest agitator not to mention aggravating two faced poster on the site bar none. If the no prevails I wish you get nailed in the first COO. :fingure:

Judy, gut this sucker!!
Poor guy got banned. However, I confess I underestimated the length of his stay.

Poor guy got banned. However, I confess I underestimated the length of his stay.

Unfortunately He will probably be back under yet another alias, We can only hope that won't happen. He was only here to create hate and discontent...

Unfortunately He will probably be back under yet another alias, We can only hope that won't happen. He was only here to create hate and discontent...
Yep, yep and yep. It appears that the only questions are...How long will it be and what will the new low class user name be? He is addicted and he can't stay away. I don't understand why they let him back. Now I'm guilty of talking about someone who's not here but somehow I feel like this is a little different...it is a goodbye discussion. :clapping:

Oh, now we're down to the "na uh! You started it!" LMAO!
Either name calling and insults are ok or not, regardless of who started.
If you're so above it, then you would have never insulted me ever.

I have no problem with the links, but you never explain the connection. Typical.

Got ya!

I think you do understand the connection, but you are to stubborn and blind to admit that it describes you so close that they may have wrote this with you in mind.

Hate fest is suspicious? So you really believe no Teamster would abuse card check?

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with Card Check. The First Amendment protects us from government restricting our right to Freedom of speech. Not from an employer.

Card Check violates the benefit of a secret ballot. Pure and simple.

There ya go ending with that "simple" word again.

I think if ya really ,trully beleived in freedom, ya'd get rid of the vote totally and allow people to join without a vote........but your so-called freedom lovers only value the freedom of those who want the employers alone to have freedom......people should not have to vote to join a union....they dont have to vote to join the AMerican trucing association, nor the chamber of commerce nor heritage foundation or any other employer lobby groups.......and ya sould not need a vote to join a trade union either, nor waste yeas trying o do it.....RTW workers get their way no matter how the vote goes...it only looks out for some freedoms at the ballot...and after.....if a RTW guy can work at YRC, i want to work at FEDEX and be union....get it? The whole vote-to- join thibg is biased to put worker against worker...yet employers get none of that joining they're associations and lobby groups....get rid of the vote to join today.

I think you do understand the connection, but you are to stubborn and blind to admit that it describes you so close that they may have wrote this with you in mind.

No, because you never detailed the connection.
Just posting a link doesn't tell me anything.

There ya go ending with that "simple" word again.

I think if ya really ,trully beleived in freedom, ya'd get rid of the vote totally and allow people to join without a vote........but your so-called freedom lovers only value the freedom of those who want the employers alone to have freedom......people should not have to vote to join a union....they dont have to vote to join the AMerican trucing association, nor the chamber of commerce nor heritage foundation or any other employer lobby groups.......and ya sould not need a vote to join a trade union either, nor waste yeas trying o do it.....RTW workers get their way no matter how the vote goes...it only looks out for some freedoms at the ballot...and after.....if a RTW guy can work at YRC, i want to work at FEDEX and be union....get it? The whole vote-to- join thibg is biased to put worker against worker...yet employers get none of that joining they're associations and lobby groups....get rid of the vote to join today.

The ATA, Heritage Foundation, Chamber of Commerce don't negotiate for wages and benefits.

Slave, there is no vote required to join a union. Anyone at anytime can go down to the local union hall and sign a union card, pay the initiation fees and take the oath. No vote is required for that.

The ATA, Heritage Foundation, Chamber of Commerce don't negotiate for wages and benefits.

Slave, there is no vote required to join a union. Anyone at anytime can go down to the local union hall and sign a union card, pay the initiation fees and take the oath. No vote is required for that.
I don't think so. First you need Teamster job, then you pay initiation fees, then dues. Lose job and you are supposed to get withdraw card but you can continue to pay dues for a bit the keep current.