SAIA | Strange but true ???

You might be a redneck if: You go frog giggin ON your wedding night! Yup, did it and boy did we nail em! That was 25 yrs ago and we’re still going strong. Who knew frogs were the key to a happy marriage :1sm057crazy:

YSNF5Qv.jpg

I’m not driving through there any more damnit!

You might be a redneck if: You go frog giggin ON your wedding night! Yup, did it and boy did we nail em! That was 25 yrs ago and we’re still going strong. Who knew frogs were the key to a happy marriage :1sm057crazy:

I feel a lot better reading your post, and I thought I was a fruitcake.
About a hundred years ago, a friend and I was double dating, my girl friend and I was in the back seat of a 41 Plymouth, when this huge possum ran across the road, my friend said "look at the size of that thing"
I said "stop, stop" we chased it thru the woods and hemmed it up in a ditch.
After a struggle my friend said, "kick him in the nose, he'll play dead"
I was wearing penny loafers which he bit, I fell in the mud when he pulled off my shoe, we managed to get him
in the trunk, carried him home and put him in a pen.
To my knowledge, I don't think those girls ever dated either of us again.
BTW, my friend is a retired Big R driver, if that tells you anything.

About a hundred years ago, a friend and I was double dating, my girl friend and I was in the back seat of a 41 Plymouth, when this huge possum ran across the road, my friend said "look at the size of that thing"
I was wearing penny loafers which he bit, I fell in the mud when he pulled off my shoe, we managed to get him

Hilarious! I pictured this as a scene straight out of the little rascals. What made you think that capturing it was a bonus to the snout kick :lmao:. So cool that this all happened in a Mopar too.

Hilarious! I pictured this as a scene straight out of the little rascals. What made you think that capturing it was a bonus to the snout kick :lmao:. So cool that this all happened in a Mopar too.
We showed it off a few days and released him.
You knew his destiny, my friend was gonna be a Big R driver.
The girls missed out on us trophies.

I didnt know til now, that possum stomping was a real thing.

I didnt know til now, that possum stomping was a real thing.
I’ve had some run ends with opossums and let me tell you them MF’ers don’t play and they are meaner than a junk yard dog. They are tough to kill too unless you hit them in the right place. As far as I’m concerned they are damn near as tough as a badger. They will play dead but if you **** them off you better run like hell or have a 12 gauge shotgun. Breeze is one brave MFer. I applaud him!

I’ve had some run ends with opossums and let me tell you them MF’ers don’t play and they are meaner than a junk yard dog. They are tough to kill too unless you hit them in the right place. As far as I’m concerned they are damn near as tough as a badger. They will play dead but if you **** them off you better run like hell or have a 12 gauge shotgun. Breeze is one brave MFer. I applaud him!
Back in high school, I was on my way home one night when I saw a friends car, in a driveway to a field. Thinking he had car problems, I broke it down, turned around and pulled in across the driveway. I bailed out, looking around for Joey. I heard something that sounded like Joey in a confrontation. Across the field I had business only to find him in full karate maneuvers, knowing good and well, he didn't know karate. What I found, was him and a possum, fighting over a jean jacket. The possum had the sleeve and was winning. After all was secured, I asked him wth was going on. He saw the possum cross the road. Chased him down. Was gonna kick him, but the possum pulled a play from a Peanuts cartoon and Joey missed the possum, o bbnn ly to land, face to face with the possum. He didnt play dead. That possum took six inches of that jean jackets sleeve before Joey was smart enough to part with the jacket.

I'm not brave, just did what my buddy told me, but he didn't play dead, and you're right, get one mad and he's
meaner than 400 hells.