Yellow | SUMMARY OF 2011 HOS FINAL RULE PROVISIONS Changes Compared to Current Rule

I read through the new reg's and they say that the majority of irregular route full load drivers average about 52 hours per week. I realize that this doesn't cover all of drivers because they are getting the info from the companies and drivers that responded to proposed rule changes. My comment was really meant for ltl's. Conway and Fed Ex and alot of the other ltl's run Monday to Fridays for the most part.
With all due respect, consider that a smaller percentage respond to government hearings than voted in the last IBT Election. They Really have No Clue what Drivers do.

Window dispatching will be harder now. Not only will the co and driver have to contend with 11,14 & 70, now the 30 minute break
will play a major role.

The dates of compliance are not untill 2013. That surprised me!

Obama like to put things past the election.

Window dispatching will be harder now. Not only will the co and driver have to contend with 11,14 & 70, now the 30 minute break
will play a major role.

The dates of compliance are not untill 2013. That surprised me!

I think in the new ruling today by Obama, the 14 is down to 12 now...APO put a post on the General Trucking/Watering hole Forum just a while ago...

I think in the new ruling today by Obama, the 14 is down to 12 now...APO put a post on the General Trucking/Watering hole Forum just a while ago...

Nope; you misinterpretted the article. It says they cut 12 hrs out ((and didn't point out they did that from a possible 82 hrs in 8 days.) Now because of only 1 34 reset instead of 2- it's back to 70 in 8)

Obama didn't make a new ruling after the latest new rules. It was an article about the new rules, and how Obama didn't shorten driving hrs to 10 from 11.

Nope; you misinterpretted the article. It says they cut 12 hrs out ((and didn't point out they did that from a possible 82 hrs in 8 days.) Now because of only 1 34 reset instead of 2- it's back to 70 in 8)

Obama didn't make a new ruling after the latest new rules. It was an article about the new rules, and how Obama didn't shorten driving hrs to 10 from 11.

Yep...I did read it wrong...I was nappin' I guess...I knew I had posted it somewhere else and this was it...Already made my apologies elsewhere...Oh, I knew it was Barry trying to look good for election reasons...

I'm going to UN-stick this thread so I hope everyone has already read it . But as we all know this final word will turn out NOT to be the final word LOL .

:452: