TForce | TA highlights

Electric jacks are useless on anything but smooth firm ground. If it is too heavy? Bring it back. No way to unload.
Respectfully:

So i guess estes, pyle etc. are all idiots for using electric jacks. Would you say an electric jack could be useful in the trailer? If the trailer is parked just 1 or 2 % uphill or downhill, moving a heavy pallet by hand ain't happenin'...........

But if customers

But if you get an electric pallet jack it will look like you aren’t working as hard so the customers won’t feel the need to tip you so that would screw with your tip tally and, also, you would become more efficient at your job and your run time would be less so when you post your check it wouldn’t look as big. The company is really just helping you financially by not providing an electric pallet jack.
Not so. This is sheer idiocy.

Your back goes out, you can't make ANY money, Einstein.

Well, i'm probably just wasting my time here, because apparently all you macho men don't NEED an electric jack..........

Looks like the not-that-good contract will go through...........

Well, i'm probably just wasting my time here, because apparently all you macho men don't NEED an electric jack..........

Looks like the not-that-good contract will go through...........
You need to be emailing the safety dept not pleading to a bunch of whiny drivers.

What are you basing your vote cont on?

Alright, it's probably too late at this point and i'm like a voice in the wilderness at this point. But hear me out:

1) What is the most strenuous thing a P+D driver does? Actually what is the most strenuous thing THAT ANYONE DOES IN THE COMPANY?

i would argue, and unless you can come up with something else, that pushing heavy pallets, or attempting to move heavy pallets is the most strenuous thing IN THE WHOLE COMPANY.
(one possible exception is positioning a converter dolly by hand......maybe)

This is not good for your health. In 5 years, we will STILL be moving pallets manually. Meanwhile, Estes, Pyle, R+L and others have already had electric jacks for years. Yet, we're "supposedly" a top LTL carrier....?

2) IF YOU'RE STRAINING, IT'S TOO HEAVY. Wake up! The company is treating us like sheep. Stop being a sheep. You're a human being dammit.

3) i don't see pallets getting any lighter. If anything, they're getting heavier. Heavier pallets = more $$$. So, i don't see this changing.

Really, it seems like the road drivers really "won" big with the new proposal. Everything else, i'm not saying it's a terrible proposal, but i don't think it's that good.

YOUR HEALTH IS JUST AS IMPORTANT, IF NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY. Your back goes out, you can't make any money.
You can refuse anything that is unsafe.

Well, the drivers are going to vote aren't they?

i don't understand the second question?
Drivers aren’t voting on electric pallet jacks….call safety dept.

“Looks like the not-that-good contract will go through...........“

Go through based on…? Have you seen vote numbers for or against?