TForce | Teamster health insurance

I paid all my life. I guess I just don't know any better. Sounds good through...
I have no reason to lie.... I would not do that to anyone in a financial position... It was very good... It's been a few years since I was in that plan... But my dad is still employed I'n the NMFA and has central states... And says its still the same... With more members it can only get better...

I have no reason to lie.... I would not do that to anyone in a financial position... It was very good... It's been a few years since I was in that plan... But my dad is still employed I'n the NMFA and has central states... And says its still the same... With more members it can only get better...

I in no way tried to imply you lied or would lie. I want what you want Bro...

I've been here 35 yrs and have only gotten a lump sum payment one time in lieu of an overall raise. Overnite always gave a raise each year. They sometimes went 14 months between raises but they never missed giving one each calender year. The safety bonus was not considered part of the annual raise because not everyone qualified for it.

Question, how can you get a raise every 14 months AND get a raise every calender year? This is the same fuzzy way of thinking that kept you guys outta the Teamsters for way to long.